Heart Failure Treatment: The organization of our body system makes it possible for the different complex units of cells, tissues, and organs to be synchronized and work together in order to sustain life. So in situations where there is a problem with one of the body’s organs that cause it to malfunction, there is a rippling effect on the overall body function, leading to complications not only in that organ but to the whole body system.
One of the major body organs is the heart, and almost all body functions are dependent on a good and healthy heart. This organ that is just about the size of your folded hand, is at the centre of the body’s circulatory system. It is composed of thick muscular tissues lining four open chambers where deoxygenated blood is collected from the body and the oxygenated blood is pumped out into all body parts.
To perform its function of pumping blood, the heart is connected to an intricate network of valves, arteries, and veins which further divide into fine arterioles and capillaries. All these serve as pathways through which blood enters and leaves the body. The heart starts pumping from the developing foetus in the mother’s womb and continues its work throughout life. But what happens when all of a sudden, the heart malfunctions and stops pumping? This is sometimes the case during a heart failure or heart attacks.
A heart failure is a momentary seizure in the normal function of the heart, and no matter how short this seizure may be, it can cause far-reaching effects to the function of most parts of the body, which makes a heart failure to be a life-threatening condition.
You may be wondering what causes heart attacks or failure, well like most health conditions, it is usually the result of lifestyle habits and what we take in as food and water. Below are the most common causes of heart failures.
• High Body Cholesterol: This is usually one of the causes of heart disease and seen in obese people, where the deposits of cholesterol otherwise known as ‘bad fat’ are found around the body. They can find their way into blood vessels, where they line the walls and restrict the flow of blood through these vessels. This will impact on the function of the heart.
• Smoking and Excessive Alcohol Intake: These lifestyle habits can have adverse effects on the heart, as the harmful chemicals released by these substances are taken into the blood and then to the heart where they can affect the muscular walls of the heart and also affect the normal function of body hormones.
• Anxiety and Stress: It’s one of the causes of heart disease. The heart and in extension the whole of the body needs rest. Always weighing down the mind with anxious thoughts that keep you completely restless, giving you sleepless nights, can be detrimental to the heart, as it will lead to high blood pressure and a heart failure.
• Lack of Exercise: A sedentary lifestyle is another cause of a heart failure as the reduced rate of burning fat leads to a build-up of fat deposit.
• Medications: Certain drugs that are
heart failure treatment will help improve blood flow around the body and keep
the heart in a healthy state. But these drugs might have dangerous side effects,
so be sure to consult your doctor before taking them.
• Surgery: Another option for the treatment of heart failures is a surgery, most often an open heart surgery to remove clogs from vessels. This very expensive procedure is only considered in very serious situations where all other heart failure treatment options are not helpful.
• Eat Healthily: A much better and very inexpensive way to take care of your heart is by eating good food that is composed mostly of fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating too much of red meat and fatty foods.
• Exercise: This is a proven heart failure treatment. It is very important that you engage in some kind of physical exercise, as this will help keep you fit and improve the health of your heart by burning off those extra cholesterols and keep the heart pumping fine.
• Herbs: This is another very helpful means of keeping a healthy heart. Herbal medicine for heart disease is available that help decongests blood vessels of excess fat and remove free radicals from the bloodstream. Taking them can ensure that you remain healthy and away from the dangers of a heart failure.
You can order for Cardibetter Tablet, Cordy Royal Jelly and Cordy Active for heart failure treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplements/medicines works.
The price for Cardibetter N9,280, Cordy Royal Jelly N10,000 and Cordy Active N6,430 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 which depend on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank PlcAccount Name: Oruku Consultancy ServicesAccount Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Kedi Products Recommendation For Hypotension/Hypertension: Golden Six N4,290, Reishi N9,820 and Cardibetter N9,280.
P.S.S. Product(s) will be deliver within 4 working days for those outside Lagos. Those within Lagos may get the product same day.