This article explains herbal medicine for cholesterol treatment, the roles of cholesterol, the causes of high cholesterol levels and how best to control its concentration in the body. It is one of the most essential substances in our body. When present at normal levels it plays some very important functions, but when its concentration becomes too high it can cause serious health issues. In this article, we will briefly explain it.
Cholesterol is a substance mainly composed of fats and oils that are naturally produced in the body but which can also be consumed in some foods, it is present in every cell of our body. Because of its fatty nature, it is not soluble in water or blood and is transported around the body in lipoproteins.
There are two main types of lipoproteins which help to transport cholesterol, these are:
· Low-density lipoproteins (LDL): This type of lipoprotein is known as ‘bad cholesterol’ because they contribute to the buildup of fatty deposits along the arterial walls which is the main cause of atherosclerosis, stroke and heart disease.
· High-density lipoproteins (HDL): This is known as the ‘good cholesterol’ because they help to clear out LDL from arteries and transport them to the liver where they are broken down and eliminated from the body.
High levels of LDL, which mostly comes from eating ‘junk’ foods increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes while having high HDL levels that can be derived from fish and plant-based diets help to prevent these cardiovascular diseases.
Cholesterol plays four key roles in the body, these include: contributing to the structure of cell walls, required in the synthesis of vitamin D, enables the body to produce certain hormones, and makes up the digestive bile acid in the intestine which aids digestion.
There are generally no symptoms in a person with high levels of cholesterol, except that the increase in body fat deposits may result in being overweight. But routine checkups are needed to ascertain cholesterol levels.
Herbal medicine for cholesterol and other options of controlling cholesterol levels in the body includes the following:
· Healthy diet: Cutting down on the consumption of meats and processed foods, and adding more plant-based foods to your diet can be very helpful. Some foods known to lower cholesterol levels include; oats, eggplant and okra, fruits, soya beans, and barley. Oily fishes like salmon, tuna and sardines can actively increase HDL cholesterol and decrease LDL cholesterol levels.
· Regular exercise: Engaging in regular exercise is also beneficial in helping the body to eliminate broken down cholesterol and fat.
· Medications: People with very high cholesterol levels and at risk of heart attack can be advised by doctors to take a group of cholesterol-lowering drugs known as statins. Some examples of these drugs include; atorvastatin (Lipitor), fluvastatin (Lescol) and Lovastatin (Mevacor).
· Herbal medicine for cholesterol: Some Chinese herbal medicine for cholesterol are very helpful in lowering cholesterol levels. A good example is the Cordy Royal Jelly by kedi healthcare which contains cordyceps Sinensis, gingko leaf extracts, and royal jelly freezing powder. Cordyceps sinensis is a powerful life enhancing tonic and an extremely effective and unique herb and highly beneficial to the body. It improves cardiovascular health, increases HDL cholesterol levels and enhances blood circulation.
You can order for Cordy Royal Jelly for bad cholesterol treatment. We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food medicine/supplement works. The price for Cordy Royal Jelly is N10,000, Cardibetter is N9,280 and Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click here to send us mail.