This article explains herbal medicine for kidney and other treatment options. The kidneys are bean-shaped organs that are not bigger than a clenched fist, but they play a very important role in the absorption and excretion of water, thereby maintaining a fluid balance that is vital to life. Kidney diseases are a medical emergency as a disruption in the normal function of this organ can quickly become a life-threatening condition. Let’s take a look at some of the likely causes of these diseases and how they can be effectively treated.
The kidney performs three major roles in the body, these are:
• Excretion of wastes from the body
• Regulating the levels of dissolved minerals and electrolytes
• Production of hormones that regulate blood pressure and other body functions
When blood circulates around the body, it carries fluids, dissolved minerals, and waste products, all of which it brings to the kidney where filtration takes place. Here, the dissolved minerals, salts, waste products and water are efficiently separated from the blood and excreted from the body as urine. Re-absorption also takes place if the body needs more water, then more water is absorbed into the bloodstream. Likewise for the minerals and salts which can also be taken up into the blood. Hormones are also released into the blood to control the blood pressure and metabolic activities for the production of red blood cells are also maintained.
Kidney diseases can lead to organ failure which creates a disorder that accumulates harmful toxic waste products in the blood, which if left untreated can ultimately result in death.
Some common causes of kidney diseases include the following:
• Diabetes: This is the most common cause of kidney diseases, as the condition affects blood glucose levels and disrupts normal blood circulation which is important for healthy kidney function.
• Nephritis: This is a condition that causes the inflammation of the kidneys, resulting in malfunction of the organ.
• High blood pressure: The function of the kidney is closely related to blood circulation around the body. High blood pressure overworks the kidneys and creates dysfunction in its filtration and regulation functions.
• Autoimmune diseases: These rare diseases occur when the body’s defence system attacks itself and organs like the kidneys, causing serious damage to its cells and tissues.
• Medications: Certain drugs can have serious side effects on the kidney by releasing toxic chemicals and blockages in the kidney.
Some cases of kidney disease do not show any symptoms but more serious cases can leave the following symptoms: puffy eyes, hands, and feet (edema), shortness of breath, fatigue, high blood pressure, nausea and vomiting, bitter taste and bad breath, cloudy urine, weight loss, muscle cramps and yellowish-brown patches on the skin.
Below is an explanation about herbal medicine for kidney and other forms of treatment:
• Medications: Doctors may prescribe certain medications for some types of kidney diseases such as nephritis where diuretic medications can help to reduce kidney inflammations and immunosuppressant drugs like corticosteroids that help suppress the effects of autoimmune diseases.
• Surgery: Cases of kidney diseases that have caused significant damage and total kidney failure would require surgical operations for dialysis or kidney transplants.
• Herbal remedy: Herbal medicine for kidney diseases have also proven to be very effective. Kedi herbal products such as Golden Six and Reishi are known to contain strong anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties that help restore healthy kidneys through decreasing ascorbic acid content in the adrenal gland of kidneys. These products also treat underlying health conditions such as diabetes.
You can order for Golden Six and Reishi herbal medicines for the treatment of kidney problem.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our herbal medicines/food supplement works. The price for Golden Six is N4,290 and Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us an email for more information Click Here