This article explains herbal remedies for diabetes, symptoms and causes. The body is in constant need of energy to power its numerous activities starting from cellular metabolism to the movement of body parts like the arms and legs. This huge demand for energy is met by the supply from the food we eat. But a serious problem occurs when the food we eat is not effectively converted to energy, this is the case with people who suffer from diabetes.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that involves an insufficient amount or total absence of insulin, a hormone that is produced by the pancreas and released into the bloodstream to carry blood glucose into cells where they are used as a source of energy for metabolic activities.
The foods we eat are mostly broken down into glucose in the bloodstream from where they are transported into cells with the aid of insulin to provide energy for cellular activities. When the insulin is insufficient, dysfunctional or totally absent, it leads to a buildup of blood glucose which becomes toxic to organs like the kidneys and deprives body cells of their vital energy needs.
They are generally two types of diabetes; type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas does not produce any insulin, while in type 2 diabetes an insufficient amount of insulin is produced or the insulin is dysfunctional. Most cases of diabetes are of the type 2 category.
Some common symptoms of diabetes include: excessive thirst, frequent urination, blurred vision, fatigue, and wounds that do not heal easily.
Diabetes is mainly caused by insufficient or dysfunctional insulin, but certain factors increases the risk of developing the condition.
· Obesity: Being overweight is closely linked to diabetes as the high body cholesterol levels can lead to insulin resistance in body cells.
· Unhealthy diet and lifestyle: This is a common cause of type 2 diabetes as eating foods with high sugar content can make the blood glucose levels to be consistently high. And a lack of exercise can also elevate blood glucose levels as the glucose keeps building at a faster rate to which it is being converted to energy.
· Heredity: A family history of diabetes is a common cause for most cases of type 1 diabetes. Genetics also plays a role in type 2 diabetes, as family history of the disease also predisposes an individual to also having the condition.
Here are herbal remedies for diabetes and other form of treatment. With proper treatment, type 2 diabetes can be cured, but Type 1 diabetes cannot be totally cured as the condition can only be properly managed.
· Insulin shots: This is the most effective treatment for people suffering from type 1 diabetes, as regular shots of insulin injected into the blood can help maintain a healthy blood sugar level. This is also a treatment option for type 2 diabetes.
· Diet and exercise: Making healthy lifestyle changes can really improve the condition of individuals with type 2 diabetes. This include avoid sugary sweets and drinks, eating diets that are low in carbohydrates and maintaining a steady exercise regime that involves walking, jogging and swimming.
· Herbal remedies for diabetes: Another very effective treatment method is the use of herbal remedies for diabetes treatment. An example of these are the Golden Six and Diawell herbal products produced by Kedi healthcare which are made from naturally occurring herbs that reduce glucose intolerance, improve insulin production and lowers the level of fat and triglyceride deposits in the body. Unlike conventional drugs that can cause side effects such as hypoglycaemia (very low blood glucose level), these herbal medicines do not leave any harmful side effects.
You can order for Diawell herbal medicine and Golden Six for the treatment of Diabetes Type 2 solutions and management of Type 1.
The price for Diawell is N4,640 and Golden Six cost N4,290 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the products which cost between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call/text us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here.