Herbal treatment for hypertension: The circulation of blood through the body is a vital flow that sustains life which is why it is important that everyone knows the state of their blood pressure. Hypertension also known as high blood pressure is one of the leading silent killers in human being, and this is due to the fact that an increase in the blood usually goes unnoticed for some time, until complications develop that then leads to debilitating symptoms like tissue damage, organ failure or stroke which at this time is at an advanced level.
Causes of high blood pressure
There are essentially two types of pressure that sustain the flow of blood around the body, and they are:
• Systolic Pressure: This is the blood pressure measured when the heart pumps out blood. It is usually the higher of the two numbers seen in test readings for blood pressure.
• Diastolic Pressure: This is the blood pressure that is measured while the heart is at rest and draws in blood. It is usually the lower of the two numbers seen in blood pressure test readings.
A blood pressure reading that is consistently higher than 140/90 for systolic and diastolic readings, respectively, calls for concern and medical attention to normalizing the pressure.
In most cases, the main cause of high blood pressure is generally unknown as it may result from a combination of several causative factors, ranging from excessive alcohol intake, smoking, and obesity. Some other cases of hypertension are caused by health issues with the heart, kidneys, and arteries. High cholesterol levels in the body can lead to clogged arteries and vessels, which further contributes to an increased blood pressure.
The risk of high blood pressure also increases with age and genetics, as there is a higher risk factor when the there is a family history of hypertension.
Many people who suffer are now using herbal treatment for hypertension because it has become a very effective way to tackle the disease. Some of the most effective herbal treatments being used include:
1. Garlic: This highly medicinal plant contains strong antitoxins that can reduce the blood pressure of hypertensive patients. With active agents such as allicin, which gives it that characteristic strong smell, eating garlic helps to relax the blood vessels and surrounding muscles that decrease blood pressure.
2. Hawthorn: The Hawthorn is a very effective plant that has been used by the Chinese for centuries as an herbal treatment for hypertension. An extract of Hawthorn is rich in flavonoids, an antitoxin that prevents the clogging of blood cells and thereby improving circulation and lowering blood pressure levels.
4. Watermelon: Eating watermelons regularly has been shown to be very effective in treating high blood pressure. Scientists have discovered that this is due to the presence of a compound called citrulline which activates the production of nitric acid in the body. Nitric acid helps to regulate the flow of blood through the heart and also aids in vasodilatation that is opening up blood vessels for improved blood flow.
5. Green Tea: A cup of green tea daily is recommended for hypertensive patients. The rich mix of herbs that include ginger extracts, contains antitoxins with strong blood thinning properties that considerably lowers blood pressure and acts as natural calcium channel blockers that clean up the walls of arteries.
6. Hibiscus: This plant is well known for its strong anti-hypertensive properties. The active agents present in the calyx of the flower have been shown to smooth the walls of blood vessels and also activates the release of hormones that regulates blood and fluid balance in the body.
7. Cocoa Powder: Cocoa has always been recognized for its effectiveness for hypertension treatment. It contains flavonoids that stimulate the production of nitric oxide which then functions in regulating blood pressure.
8. Coconut Water: Drinking the water in coconuts can be very helpful as an herbal treatment for hypertension. Rich in magnesium and potassium, two elements that are essential for proper muscular functions, coconut water is known to be effective in lowering the systolic pressure.Hypertension: Prevention, Treatment & Management
You can order for Kedi herbal products to treat hypertension. They are Cardibetter Tablet, Reishi and Golden Six.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our herbal medicine/supplement works.
The prices are Cardibetter N9,280, Reishi N9,820 and Golden Six N4,290 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide depending on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp 2348121325411 or click here to send mail.