Natural high blood pressure treatment: There are some diseases in the body that develop gradually and silently until its effect manifests unexpectedly into a full blown attack that can lead to an instant and sudden death of the individual, one of such disease is high blood pressure.
This condition develops from the buildup of fatty or toxic deposits along the walls of arteries and other blood vessels. After some time, these deposits accumulate to clog the blood vessels and thereby impeding the flow of blood through around the body, making blood to be pushed out with a much higher than normal pressure through these narrower vessels.
This reduced blood flow and starves the body of the much-needed oxygen carried by the blood and overworks the heart as more force is now needed to pump blood.
Usually, blood flowing out of the heart to the body is pushed out with a higher pressure (systole) than the blood that flows into the heart from the body (diastole). When measured with a reading of 120/80 (systole/diastole) is within the normal healthy range. But anything from (220/100) or above is ringing loud alarm bells as it indicates a high blood pressure.
So what are the causes of high blood pressure? Well, medical science has given us a good understanding on some of the underlying factors that can lead to high blood pressure in individuals, some of which are listed below.
· Poor diet: The consumption of food with low nutritional value has some adverse health effects. The diet of most people consists mostly of ‘junk foods’ served at fast food restaurants which contains high levels of cholesterol and can contribute to the build-up of fats around the inner walls of blood vessels.
· Obesity: There is an increased chance of having high blood pressure when you are obese as a lot of fat deposits in the body can easily clog up blood vessels and lead to heart-related problems.
· High alcohol intake: Alcohol is one of the causes of high blood pressure. The effects of alcohol in the bloodstream can also have an impact on the blood pressure as it can increase the level of toxins in the blood and other body fluids.
· Stress: An increased stress level can have an adverse effect on the body as the normal blood pressure begins to fluctuate with restlessness. The body’s stress level has a correlation with hormonal functions which in turn affects the normal rhythm of the heart.
· Drug abuse: The use of some certain drugs can have an effect on blood pressure levels, this also includes some prescribed drugs with side effects that can lead to high blood pressure. It is important to discuss with your doctor about certain blood-related drug prescriptions.
There are certain natural steps you can take to prevent and treat high blood pressure, but here are three effective methods you can use.
One proven way for high blood pressure treatment is to eat the right food for the body. As the saying goes, “you are what you eat” and this is even more so when it has to do with high blood pressure. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and drink lots of water to help detoxify the body.
Another effective way for high blood pressure treatment is with exercise. Engaging in physical exercises can go a long way in burning excess fat and helping you keep trim, thereby helping to clear up blood vessels and improve general blood flow.
The use of herbal medicines is highly effective for high blood pressure treatment and the natural ingredients leave no side effects and are great for cleansing the pathways for the better flow of blood.
You can order for Cardibetter Tablet, Golden Six and Reishi to treat hypertension.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food medicine/supplement works.
The price for Cardibetter is N9,280, Golden Six N4,290 and Reishi N9,820 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or WhatsApp 2348121325411 click here to send mail.A Helpful Practice Test in Hypertension and its Pharmacology