This article explains how to cure stomach ulcer, symptoms and causes. When wounds occur in the internal part of the body, it can result in severe pains and health complications. A commonly affected part of the body where this occurs is in the digestive tract, which consists of the oesophagus, stomach, and the intestines. Wounds in any of these areas result in what are known as ulcers.
Ulcers are open sores found in the lining of the digestive tract, they develop when sections of this lining become damaged, and they can be classified based on the location of the sore. For example, they can be oesophageal ulcers, gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers; located in the oesophagus, stomach and duodenum (first part of the intestines), respectively. Ulcer pains are usually felt in the abdomen, with its severity depending on the degree of damage.
Common symptoms of ulcer include burning pains in the stomach, becoming full quickly, vomiting, bloating and unexpected weight loss. When you feel better after eating only for the pains to develop a few hours later, it could be a sign of duodenal ulcer. When the pains are felt while eating, it could be gastric ulcer.
The most common causes of ulcer include the following:
• Bacteria: Almost all ulcers are caused by a bacterial infection, this bacteria known as Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infects the stomach lining to cause inflammations that can lead to a sore. The condition is then aggravated by the corrosive action of stomach acid that creates a burning sensation when it comes in contact with the sores.
• Medications: Some anti-inflammatory drugs have also been found to cause alterations that weaken the lining of the digestive tract, leading to the outbreak of ulcer. This effect is usually felt with long-term use of these drugs, some of which include aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, ketoprofen, and some other medications used in the treatment of arthritis.
Based on the severity of the condition and the amount of stomach acid produced in an individual, the condition can linger for a long time, and some ulcer sores tend to reopen after treatment. Some of the most effective treatment for ulcers includes the following:
• Drugs: One of the common ways on how to cure stomach ulcer is by using antibacterial medications that help to eliminate a load of H. pylori in the digestive tract. A combination of two antibiotics and bismuth subsalicylate is often used in a treatment method known as triple therapy. Other medications such as antacids, H2 blockers and proton pump inhibitors can also be effective in reducing the level of stomach acid.
• Herbal medicines: How to cure stomach ulcer with herbal medicines. The use of herbal extracts is also very effective in the treatment of ulcer, as there contain natural formula that neutralizes excess stomach acid, reduces inflammations and heal sores in the digestive tract. Herbal medicines are plant-based, and so can be part of our diet supplement without having any harmful side effects.
• Dietary changes: It can also be very helpful for those with ulcers to watch their diets as certain foods and drinks may worsen ulcer pains. These can include both regular and decaffeinated coffee, tea, chocolate, meat extracts, alcohol, black pepper, chilli powder and mustard seeds. It is advisable to avoid these foods or eat them in smaller quantities in order not to aggravate the condition.
You can order for Gastrifort and Colon Cleanser herbal medicines to treat ulcer, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for Gastrifort is N11,780 and Colon Cleanser is N4,460 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost to other states is between N1,000 - N2,000 depending on location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to Send Mail