Last longer in bed information: Apart from the natural purpose of reproduction, engaging in sexual intercourse is mostly to give and obtain pleasure, and it can be a very troubling situation when this pleasure is often short-lived due to the problem of erectile dysfunction. This problem is increasingly becoming an issue for most men and it is often discussed at close quarters, which is even if it is discussed at all, as this is a very secretive issue that they struggle with, but we will be looking at erectile dysfunction and how to overcome it.
Firstly, we need to understand the basic process behind an erection. The penis is mostly made up of spongy tissues with a rich network of veins that supply it with blood. When a man is aroused, the brain signals for the release of sexual hormones, which in turn triggers the release of a large amount of blood that flows into the penis to fill up it spongy tissues and produce a stiff erection (this is also the case with ‘early morning erections’).
Sometimes, erections may last for a very short time, but if this becomes a frequent and prolonged occurrence that is disrupting your sexual life, then it is a case of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is not linked to infertility, as men suffering from erectile dysfunction will still have children except there is another health issue. But they always have issues with satisfying their partners which makes them to always have that feeling of anxiety before any sexual encounter.
Medications: Certain medications taken for other health conditions such
as high blood pressure can have erectile dysfunction as a side effect.
• Poor blood circulation: Since an erection is mainly caused by the flow of blood into the penis, any obstruction to the normal flow of blood such as clogged veins and arteries can easily result in erectile dysfunction.
• Diabetes: There has also been an established link between diabetes and erectile dysfunction as the disruptions in normal blood sugar levels tend to affect erection.
• Obesity: High body cholesterol can also cause erectile dysfunction as the blood vessels can become clogged by excess fat deposits.
• Hormonal imbalance: The release of hormones play an important role in bringing about an erection, so if there is an imbalance in hormonal levels, it can adversely affect erections.
These are last longer in bed information tips:
• Medications: There are drugs that help improve erections by enhancing the release of sex hormones and blood flow to the penis. Some of these include pills such as Viagra but this can have different side effects on different people.
• Lifestyle changes: Unhealthy lifestyles affect last longer in bed information include smoking and heavy alcohol intake which have negative effects on erection, therefore it is advisable to cut down on these or stop totally in order to last longer in bed.
• Herbal remedy: Another last longer in bed information is the use of some herbal medicines. Certain herbs have long been known for their efficacy in treating erectile dysfunctions, these herbs naturally improve blood flow and balance hormonal levels to give better erections. Herbal formulations like the Kedi herbal medicine for erectile dysfunction provide the right blend of these herbs to give a natural solution that is without any harmful side effects.
• Blood circulation machine: As the name implies, this health machine helps to improve blood circulation and can be of great benefit in treating erectile dysfunction, giving you a much longer time in bed with your partner. It’s an effective last longer in bed information known to few people.
If you want to order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG NO. A7-0448L, please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria) product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and your membership after you have a result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N13,210 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N4,640 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 to N2,000 nationwide.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here