Lasting longer in bed: The challenge of pre mature ejaculation, is one that is faced by many men around the world and no matter how you see it; your partner will always measure your sexual prowess by how long you can last in bed.
A sense of satisfaction and accomplishment comes from being able to satisfy your partner, and no man likes to be found wanting in this regard, which explains why men desire to last longer in bed.
However mild or severe the condition may be, a man always wants to command more respect in bed and it is, therefore, a huge blow to any man’s ego to be referred to as a one-minute man!
And even if your partner may not call you this deriding name to your face, every man knows when he has fallen below par or has never really reached that height before in his sexual performance.
It may interest you to also know that you can actually overcome these seeming obstacles that stop you from lasting longer in bed. We will first look into the causes, and then proceed to proffer the effective solutions.
The blocks before you may vary due to the root causes, from psychological to some self-imposed problems, but the most likely sources of not lasting longer in bed include:
1. Psychological blocks: Some wrong but long-held beliefs about sex can create a psychological problem for men that will always hinder them from surpassing a certain level in their sexual performances. Having tensions in your relationship may also lead to a reduced interest in having sex.
2. Anxiety: Closely linked to psychological issues is the problem of anxiety, maybe due to inexperience, sometimes it may be from the pressure to perform better, or it may even stem from the unfavourable condition under which the sexual intercourse is about to take place, anxiety most often than not, craws in to rob men of enjoying a lasting sexual performance.
3. Medication: Some prescribed drugs taken to treat other health conditions can become an impediment to last longer in bed. These medications may bring about changes in hormonal levels, drowsiness or lesser self-control, thereby interfering with your ability to last longer in bed.
4. Substance abuse: Indiscriminate use of drugs, smoking and excess alcohol intake can impair your sexual life. Chemicals from these substances disrupt certain body functions and contribute to a reduction in your sexual performance.
Solutions to Not Lasting Longer In Bed
1. Go for it: As easy as it may sound, sometimes the antidote to your psychological blocks may just lie in your resolve to take the next sexual experience as a time to have fun, satisfying yourself and your partner in the process. Don’t entangle your mind with sets of beliefs that will only hold you back. In severe cases, you may need to consult a psychologist.
2. Easy does it: As with the above, anxiety can be tackled by going easy, engaging your partner and not trying to meet some unrealistic expectations. Having sex in a comfortable place and in a simple position can also help you relax your mind and last longer in bed.
3. Enhancers: The use of performance-enhancing drugs can effectively boost your ability to lasting longer in bed, but it may come with some side-effects. You may need to talk to your doctor about using them.
4. Herbal Extracts: If you are wondering the best treatment on how to last longer on bed you should consider herbal supplements. Using herbal products have become one of the most effective ways of improving your sexual performance for good. These herbal extracts are becoming the preferred option because they leave no side-effects and are very effective in tackling the root causes of the condition.
If you want to order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG. NO. A7-04481, please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria) product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N10,100 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N3,550 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N1,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N2,360.
Get Benefits Fast, Regardless Of Your Condition & Age Within 24 Hours Or Get Your Money Back. GUARANTEED!
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here
Bank Deposit Account:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Name: Oruku Consultancy Services
Account Number: 2015792963
After Payment text the following information to phone 08033205456
Name of Depositor:
Number of Units:
Address to Deliver Product:
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver in 3 working days.