This article explains migraine headache treatment, symptoms and causes. Sometimes it is not every pain in your head that should be classified as a common headache, especially when these pulsating pains occur in particular areas of the head and seem to happen at regular periods. When the intensity of the ache is worsened by any movement, noise or bright light, it is most likely an episode of a migraine.
A migraine is an intense, pounding headache that may or may not begin with flashes of light or an ‘aura’. The pains are usually pulsating, starting in the forehead and spreading out to the temples and even in the eyes. Migraine headaches begin as slight pains and then gradually worsen to become more intense.
Migraines occur in regular episodes, could be yearly, weekly or even daily in some cases and more women tend to have migraines than men due to fluctuations in their hormonal levels. An episode of a migraine can momentarily cease body movements, affecting your work or any other activities.
Depending on the signs that occur before an attack, migraine headaches are classified into two types, classic migraines; this begins with flashes of light, colours or dark spots known as aura, and common migraines; these occur without aura and start with dull pains before intensifying and they typically last longer than classic migraines.
Migraine headaches are always intense but may have different symptoms in different people. Some people first feel certain signals hours before a migraine attack, these can include auras, fatigue, thirst or mood swings. Generally, the common symptoms for migraines include the following:
• Dull or pounding aches on one or both sides of the head
• Headaches that get worse with light, noise or physical activity
• Blurred vision and blind spots
• Nausea or vomiting
• Feeling fatigued and confused
• Stiff neck
Medical experts are yet to figure out the exact cause of migraine headaches, but recent findings have shown a connection between a migraine and the level of serotonin hormone. A rise in the level of serotonin causes a constriction of blood vessels, while a fall in the hormone levels results in the dilation of blood vessels. This dilation can lead to swellings that cause pains and other related problems.
There are other risk factors that expose a person to increased chances of developing migraines; these include a history of a migraine in the family, being female, and old age.
Common migraine headache treatments include the following:
• Medications: There are two classes of medicines that are usually prescribed for this condition, the first class are known as abortive medications, which helps to reduce the severity of migraine headaches. The other class are called prophylactic medicines, they are effective in the prevention of migraines, thereby reducing the number of attacks.
• Herbal supplements: Herbs such as coriander seeds, ginger and lavender oil have strong soothing effects that are helpful in migraine headache treatment. They can be very effective when combined with massage and yoga exercises.
You can order for Cordy Active for migraine headache treatment.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplements/medicines works.
The price for Cordy Active is N9,100 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N3,000 which depend on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.