This article explains natural halitosis treatment and causes. Nothing can be as resentful as a bad breath; it obstructs direct conversations and can create a social stigma for the sufferer. It is one of those health conditions that cause both physical and psychological problems as it can result in a damaging low self-esteem. So let us look at what really causes bad breath and how it can be effectively treated.
Medically referred to as natural halitosis, it is a condition where the mouth produces a foul odour that can even spread through the nostrils. It can be a cause of great concern, worry and embarrassment as a sufferer can hardly sustain a good conversation with people. Halitosis is quite common as it affects almost 1 in 5 persons, occurring at varying degrees of severity which can make a person be unaware that he/she is suffering from the condition. But once people start turning away or rush out of conversations, it could most likely be a pointer to bad breath.
Halitosis can arise from several root causes, but the most common include the following:
· Poor oral hygiene: The most likely cause of a bad breath is a failure to brush the teeth regularly. This leads to a build-up of particles of food that are stuck to the teeth and slowly forming a film of bacteria known as plaque that produces a foul odour.
· Diet: Halitosis can also be caused by the type of food we eat. Foods that contain onions and garlic, for example, can cause bad breath, even after they are digested their aroma is carried through the blood into the lungs where it results in bad breath. Consumption of low-carbohydrate foods which are broken down into ketones with strong aroma and fasting can also have an effect on our breath.
· Dry mouth: The saliva serves as a natural cleanser in the mouth. So when the mouth becomes dry, maybe due to severe dehydration, it can result in bad breath.
· Smoking: The smell of tobacco can leave a bad odour in the mouth and regular smoking can also lead to inflamed gum which also results in halitosis.
· Drugs: Some drugs break down in the body and release odours that can affect the breath and there are medicines that cause the saliva to dry up thereby increasing bad breath.
· Health conditions: Bad breath can also be as a result of bacterial infection or inflammation in the mouth, nose or throat. Certain health conditions like liver failure, pneumonia and gastroesophageal reflux disease can also cause halitosis.
Fortunately, it is very possible to treat bad breath using the following common methods:
· Good oral hygiene: The best natural halitosis treatment is by improving oral hygiene by brushing the teeth at least twice a day, especially after meals. Flossing also helps to remove food particles and plaques that have built up in between the teeth.
· Diet: An effective halitosis treatment is to cut down on onions, garlic and spicy foods, and drink plenty of water to keep the mouth hydrated. Avoid smoking and alcohol, use chewing gum to help stimulate healthy saliva production.
· Herbal remedy: The use of herbal products is a natural halitosis treatment, the natural antibacterial content helps to keep the mouth clean and odour-free while taking care of other underlying health conditions.
You can order for Constilease herbal medicine, Gum Care Toothpaste and Colon Cleanser for the treatment of bad mouth odour. The price for Constilease N7,860, Gum Care Toothpaste N1,000 and Colon Cleanser is N4,460 excluding cost of delivery.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and to open membership account with us after you have result that our food herbal medicines/supplement works. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide. Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click her to Send Mail.