This article explains opening blocked fallopian tubes with herbal medicine, symptoms, causes and other forms of treatment. The female reproductive system consists of many parts and organs that all play a role in fertility. The fallopian tube plays a key role in the reproductive process as it connects the ovaries to the uterus, serving as a passage for the matured egg to move through and become fertilized with the approaching sperm cell.
A blocked fallopian tube creates a barrier for the movement of egg cells and even for the incoming sperm cells, even when the two cells find a way to unite, there is still an obstruction for the fertilized egg to move into the uterus where it is supposed to be implanted for further development. When both fallopian tubes are completely blocked, the natural process of pregnancy becomes impossible, and this condition constitutes one of the most common causes of infertility in women.
There are usually no symptoms when the fallopian tubes are blocked; women only get to find out when they go for medical screening after struggling to get pregnant. In some cases, there can be some pains in the abdomen caused by conditions which led to the blockage such as endometriosis, which causes heavy periods and pelvic pains.
There are certain conditions that cause inflammations or scars in the walls of the fallopian tubes which can gradually block the tube. Some of the conditions include:
• Endometriosis: The lining of the uterus is made up of tissues known as endometrium when these tissues begin to grow outside the uterine cavity; it leads to a condition known as endometriosis. This often spreads to the fallopian tube to result in a blockage.
• Surgical operations: If there has been a surgical operation in the fallopian tube or uterine area, it can leave scars that cause blocked fallopian tubes.
• Pelvic inflammatory disease: This condition results in swollen pelvic muscles that can cause scars and distortions in the fallopian tubes.
• Fibroids: Another common cause of blocked fallopian tubes are fibroids, these outgrowths mostly found along the uterine wall can block the opening of the fallopian tube especially near the uterine end of the tube.
• Sexually transmitted infections: STIs can also result in blocked fallopian tubes, Chlamydia and gonorrhoea are the most common culprits that cause scarring and pelvic inflammatory disease.
Surgery: The most common way of opening blocked fallopian tubes is through surgical operations usually involving the use of a laparoscopy to aid the doctor to view the scars or fibroids and remove them surgically. But surgery always has the risk of causing scars which results in another blockage and reduces the chances of getting pregnant in the future.
Medications: Drugs are also available to help reduce pelvic inflammations and treat other conditions that led to the blockage, such as STIs. Although this might not be so effective, as it depends on the size and nature of the scars.
Herbal medicine: There have been increasing cases of successful opening blocked fallopian tubes/removal of tube blockages through the use of herbal medicines. The efficacy is due to the fact that these medicines reduce inflammations, clear up scars and improve blood circulation, which is why treatment may be enhanced with the use of the blood circulation machine. Another added advantage is that it still maintains fertility even after the treatment.
You can order for Reishi product and Gynapharm to treat blocked falopian tubes. We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our herbal medicines works.
The price for Reishi is N9,820 and Gynapharm is N11,430 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.