This article explains paths to conquer asthma, symptoms and causes. Breathing is instinctive. It has been termed an involuntary action because you cannot voluntarily kill yourself by stopping your breath, just a little moment of breathlessness and you will find yourself helplessly gasping for air. But when shortness of breath is caused by a disease, it can become a major problem, and this is the case of those suffering from asthma.
Asthma is a disorder of the lungs that blocks the pathway for airflow thereby causing breathing to become restricted as the airways are clogged and narrowed by inflammations in the walls of either the trachea, bronchi or even in the lungs. This triggers the secretion of mucus that leads to coughing, wheezing and the irregular shortness of breath felt by asthma patients.
The irritation of the airways which leads to coughing even contributes to further narrowing of the airways as the things become more sticky when the muscles contract. Asthma is a chronic condition that can lead to life-threatening situations during dangerous episodes of asthma attacks.
It is closely related but different from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The two conditions share similar symptoms like wheezing and shortness of breath, but while COPD causes a fixed narrowing of the airways, in asthma the narrowed airway is only temporary and the condition can be fully reversed.
There is two common types of asthma; extrinsic and intrinsic asthma. Extrinsic or allergic asthma is developed in childhood mostly due to a family history of the condition and is more common, comprising about 70-80% of all asthma cases and it often goes into remission in early adulthood. Intrinsic or nonallergic asthma affects a smaller percentage of people; it develops in adults above the age of 30 and can be very difficult to treat.
The common symptoms of asthma include wheezing or whistling, shortness of breath and coughing (usually at night). Sometimes this is accompanied by chest pains and tightness.
One of the best paths to conquer asthma is to avoid what causes it. As they say, prevention is better than cure. Below are causes of asthma:
• Medications: Some medications can also trigger the development of asthma, these include drugs such as beta blockers, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, etc.
• Lifestyle habits: Smoking is one of the main triggers of asthmatic attacks and COPD, and this even extends to secondary smoke inhaled from others smoking around you. Obesity has also been linked to the development of some extrinsic asthma conditions.
• Family history: Certain genetic factors which are inherited can make one susceptible to developing asthma.
• Cold: Constant exposure to very cold conditions or intake of cold drinks could also trigger the condition, especially in people who are susceptible to asthma.
• Airborne irritants: Tiny airborne particles such as pollen, dust and mould spores that are inhaled into the lungs can also cause irritations that can lead to asthmatic attacks.
Fortunately, paths to conquer asthma are available which include the following methods:
• Inhaled corticosteroids (ICS): These are the most common medications used in the treatment of asthma, their anti-inflammatory effect helps in decreasing chronic attacks and they make up the first line of treatment. Common ICS medications include; bronchodilators like albuterol, albuterol, Xopenex, Ventolin, etc.
• Herbal remedy: There have been indications of improved lung function and remission of asthma attacks from the use of Kedi healthcare products. The herbal formulations in this product have proven anti-inflammatory effects that help clear clogged airways.
• Avoid triggers and allergens: It is also advisable to avoid substances and environments that expose you to irritants such as cigarette smoke, very cold rooms and drinks. Wear clothes that keep your chest area covered and warm at night before sleeping. These are proven paths to conquer asthma and live a healthy life.
You can order for Cordy Active and Reishi for the treatment of Asthma. We sell member price to encourage patronage and your membership after you have result that our herbal medicine/supplement works.
The prices are Cordy Active N6,430 and Reishi N9,820 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide depending on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.