Problems Ejaculating: Premature ejaculation is a condition in which a man ejaculates, or releases semen before or shortly after penetration. It has become the leading cause of dissatisfaction among sexual partners, and the condition is very widespread, affecting about 1 in 6 sexually active men.
How Long is Enough?
The perennial question has always persisted; how long should a man last? One minute, three minutes, or five? No one can really place an ejaculation threshold for a man to reach in order for him to have lasted long enough. But whenever ejaculation occurs before or shortly after penetration, leaving the man or his partner feeling very disappointed, problems ejaculating is then said to have occurred. And if this becomes a recurring situation, then quick measures must be taken to treat the condition.
The causes of premature ejaculation can broadly be categorized into three; psychological, hormonal and physical, depending on the body process that triggers the ejaculation. These are briefly explained below:
· Psychological: A man’s state of mind before and during sex can have an effect on the duration of his ejaculation. Most times, the feeling of anxiety coming from the urge to perform better or the feelings of depression caused by a troubled relationship can result in problems ejaculating.
Interestingly, most cases of diagnosed premature ejaculation are caused psychologically. This is because men suffering from this condition dwell too much on meeting the high expectations they set for themselves or by their partners, so much that they lose out on having a prolonged and more enjoyable sex life.
· Hormonal: Ejaculation is made possible by the series of signals sent from nerve endings and facilitated by chemical substances in the body known as hormones. Heightened sexual sensations can lead to higher levels of these hormones (e.g. testosterone) which will then trigger the release of semen.
Sometimes, premature ejaculation can be caused by the hyper-sensitivity in the
nerve endings at the tip of the penis, and this can instigate ejaculation just
after penetration. This can also be linked with inexperience, as the man
becomes too excited and not knowing how to control his feelings, begins
intercourse only to ‘release’ shortly after.
Cure For Premature Ejaculation
1. Be Relaxed: Since most cases of problems ejaculating are psychological, all that may be needed is to have a relaxed feeling before any sexual encounter. Don’t be weighed down by feelings of anxiety and previous shortcomings, just go ahead and perform. Each sexual experience will prepare you well for the next one and soon you will be lasting longer in bed.
2. Take Medications: A wide range of medical aids are available to help you tackle the problem of stay hard longer. From condoms to numbing creams and even anti-depressants can help prolong ejaculation. But their use might not be very effective in the long run and drugs like anti-depressants can have harmful side effects.
3. Herbal Supplements: The use of herbal supplements is now the most preferred method of treating problems ejaculating. These supplements are made of natural extracts that are rich in vitamins and anti-toxins that help rid the body of underlying health issues, relax your nerves and properly regulate your body hormone levels to give you a satisfying sexual experience without any side effects.
If you want to order for Re-Vive (NAFDAC REG. NO. A7-04481, please note it's the only Revive approved by NAFDAC in Nigeria) product to solve impotency, stay erect and quick ejaculation, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for the 30 capsules cost N13,210 and the 10 Capsules (trial package) cost N4,640 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N1,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N1,000 - N1,500 which depend on your location. Delivery with EMS courier service cost between N1,500 - N3,000.
The product may not work for diabetes patient until we have treated them with our products.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here.