You need relationship advice from a relationship counselor before and in marriage life. Many couples see their relationship as mere friendship with their partners without trust or confidence in each others, this has led to the dissolution of many marriages. It is a common thing to see young couples planning and hoping for a great relationship with their partners without knowing how to go about it. The motive of this article is to share relationship tips to keep your marriage going.
1. For you to have a successful relationship, there must be compatibility between the two of you: both of you are coming from different background, and you need to understand and respect each others to have a working relationship. When there is always a conflict of interest between the two of you, this does not mean the relationship should be over, rather, it shows that there is a work to be done in such a relationship. Individual life goal and targets, determine their pattern of life.
2. Medical compatibility: this is the twenty-first century, and ignorance of this relationship advice is a big mistake, what we are talking about now is about your future, planning for the future should start from the very beginning to know what is at stake for both of you. The blood group type and the genotype are of great important of who you should hook and tie your life with, you need to avoid the mistake our fathers and mothers could not avoid during their time.
3. Religious belief: couples with a common faith have really helped themselves to solves part of possible challenges, when both of you are coming from a different religious fold, the tendencies of clashing in priority may come up. My relationship advice for such couples is to respect each other's faith and stay together with love and understanding.
4. Know your partner family and background: it is not wise to go into marriage without the involvement of your partner parents and their family members. Their endorsement will go a long way to solidifying the relationship. The more information you have about your partner family members and understanding their culture the better for both of you. My marriage advice is that if there are issues from either of the family, try to resolve it with wisdom.
5. Avoid being selfish in your demanding : the relationship advice is for both of you to be selfless in attitude to each others. The reason for marriage is to support and complement each others. You are both human, and there is a limit to what can be an offer and accepted by each other, as couples, the relationship implies that both of you are partners in both responsibilities and love. It is not a slave to master relationship. You need to be considerate and let go, not a relationship of superiority and power or beauty intoxicated ego, But allow love to rule your relationship.
If you are searching for credible platform that can connect you to a reliable marriage partner, Click here for details.
If you are searching, or dating, engaged or married, use our marriage assessment questionnaire to know your power and weaknesses as a relationship partner.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question or require any further information or you suspect someone.