This article provides information on the remedy for varicose vein. The two main blood vessels in the body are the arteries and veins; while the arteries function in taking oxygenated blood away from the heart for circulation to all the cells, tissues and organs of the body, the veins take deoxygenated blood away from all the parts of the body back through the heart for oxygenation. The focus here will be on the veins and how varicose vein health problems develop in the body.
Veins usually have valves that help to ensure that blood coming from the different parts of the body flow in one direction only – towards the heart and up against the gravitational gradient. This prevents the flow back of blood that will be very detrimental to health. But as the valves weaken with age, the veins become enlarged and filled with blood, leading to a swollen, bluish-purple, net-like streaks that are visible just underneath the skin surface. These are known as varicose veins.
The condition is very common among adults, especially among women, and they are usually found on the lower legs where there is an increased volume of blood as it takes more pressure to push up blood to the heart.
Most people with varicose veins do not have any physical symptoms, but in some cases, there may be pains due to cramping of blood in the veins, itching, fatigue. In severe cases, there is bleeding, the formation of blood clots (thrombophlebitis), scarred skin that results in the formation of an inverted ‘hourglass’ appearance. The latter symptoms may signal an immediate need for medical attention.
• Poor blood circulation: Since the condition has to do with a blood vessel, it is mostly caused by problems with poor blood circulation. This may be due to blood clots in the veins that create obstructions and swelling in the blood vessel.
• Phlebitis: This is a term used to describe the inflammation of the veins, and this is a common cause of varicose veins in people whose lifestyle or work involves standing in one place for too long or have a sedentary lifestyle or it may be due to an infection.
• Age: Varicose veins are very common in old people as the blood vessels begin to lose elasticity with age. In fact, varicose veins can be found in about 25% of people above the age of 60.
• Obesity: Excessive weight gain is also another common cause of varicose as it creates more pressure on blood vessels and the sedentary lifestyle of obese people contributes to fat deposits and clogs in the veins.
• Pregnancy: Women are often less active
during pregnancy and coupled with the added body weight and increased volume of
blood circulation, varicose veins become a common occurrence during pregnancy.
are different treatment options available for clearing out varicose veins but
this mostly depends on the size and location of the varicose veins, and their
underlying causes. The remedy for varicose vein include the following:
• Compression stockings: These are tight stockings that are worn on the legs to squeeze the veins and help provide pressure to ease blood circulation. There should be worn with supervision from a healthcare professional to avoid excess pressure and avoid swellings in the leg due to restricted blood flow.
• Exercises: Engaging in daily exercises like jogging, swimming and walking are other options of remedy for varicose vein because it can improve blood circulation and strengthen the veins.
• Surgery: In some severe cases, surgical operations like phlebectomy and laser therapy may be needed to remove blood clots and vein aberrations in order to ease up the pressure to allow for better blood circulation.
• Herbal remedy: Another very effective remedy for varicose vein is by taking herbal medicines which help to detoxify the body and remove blood clogs. Some very helpful products from kedi healthcare have been particularly known for their efficacy in this regard.
• Blood circulation machine: This is one of the most useful health machines for anyone that wants to quickly remove varicose veins and improve general wellbeing. Also manufactured by kedi healthcare with the primary purpose of improving blood circulation, it is also very effective in clearing up varicose veins.
You can order for Reishi, Cordy Royal Jelly for the treatment of varicose veins.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
The price for Reishi is N9,280 and Cordy Royal Jelly N10,000 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.
P.S. Kedi Products Recommendation For Cardiovascular Disease: Cardibetter N9,280 and Cordy Royal Jelly N10,000.