If you are searching for information about sterility in male, then take time to digest this content. The birth of a newborn baby comes naturally for most couples, and this miracle birth begins from the union of a sperm and egg cell which results in fertilization and the formation of a new life. However, for couples that are struggling with infertility, it is difficult or almost impossible for this process to occur naturally. In such cases, the pressure often lies on the woman who may be wrongfully targeted for the inability to conceive, when the actual cause of this condition could be male sterility.
Sterility in male is a set of conditions that contribute to male infertility and makes it difficult for a man to impregnate his partner. Male sterility is usually a direct effect of the quantity and quality of sperm that is produced. Although it takes only one sperm to fertilize an egg, about 100 million sperm cells can be released in one ejaculation. Also, these sperm cells must be very mobile in order for them to reach the egg cell for fertilization to occur. A reduction in the number of sperm cells and their level of motility can result in sterility and create serious infertility issues.
This condition has no visible symptoms and is usually unnoticed as the affected male may still be able to release semen which often looks normal to the eyes; it is only through a careful diagnosis that the microscopic sperm cells can be examined to confirm male sterility. In some very rare cases, affected males do not release any sperm at all.
A number of underlying conditions can lead to sterility in male, the most common causes include the following:
• Low sperm count: Two-thirds of all male sterility problems is caused by low sperm count (or oligospermia), where the testes does not produce enough sperm cells in each ejaculation. In medical diagnosis, if the numbers of identified viable sperm cells are below 30 million, it is classified as a case of low sperm count.
• Low sperm motility: Another leading cause of sterility in male is reduced motility of sperm cells which makes the sperm cells to travel too slowly and are unable to navigate their way through the vaginal tract to reach the egg for fertilization to occur.
• Infections: Some diseases and sexually transmitted infections can affect the quality and quantity of sperm produced, resulting in infertility problems.
• Hormonal imbalance: Penile erection and release of sperm is controlled by male sex hormones, if there is an imbalance in these hormonal levels, it can lead to sterility.
Some of the effective treatment methods for this condition include the following:
• Medications: There are certain fertility drugs that can be prescribed to help treat the underlying causes of male sterility such as infections and hormonal imbalance.
• Assisted reproductive technologies (ART): These are modern methods that are used to achieve fertilization. A common method is in-vitro fertilization (IVF) where a viable sperm is extracted and inserted into a woman’s egg cell. After fertilization occurs, the fertilized egg (zygote) is then implanted into the mother’s womb.
• Herbal remedy: Some herbal medicines have also been found to be effective in treating male sterility. This natural remedy contains active elements that help restore hormonal balance, treat diseases and improve sperm health.
You can order for Vigor Essential and Cordy Active food supplements/medicines to treat male sterility.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works. The price for Vigor Essential is N7,140 and Cordy Active is N6,430 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide . Call/text us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click to Send Mail.