This article explains treatment for fatigue, symptoms and causes. Are you always having a feeling of extreme tiredness that totally drains you of any motivation to get up and begin the day? You may be tempted to wave it off as just a normal weakness of the body, but it could just be a case of fatigue. Let us look at what might be the possible causes and the steps to take in treating the condition.
This is a medical condition that is characterized by a total feeling of weakness, accompanied by general indifference towards anything that involves exerting energy, be it physically or mentally. This feeling of weakness is often prolonged, lasting for hours or even days. Chronic fatigue can last for up to six weeks or even longer.
Fatigue is quite common, especially in a restless society like ours, where everyone is always busy stressing the body and mind in order to meet up with the daily job, family and relationship demands. Fatigues can either be normal or it could be the symptom of an underlying disease; normal fatigues can affect healthy individuals due to intense physical or mental activity and lasting from a few hours to a couple of days, but in cases where fatigue is a disease symptom, the weakness can become chronic and requires immediate medical attention to avoid severe complications.
The most common symptom is general body weakness, which may or may not be accompanied by too much sleep. Sufferers also have a feeling of apathy or indifference, lack of motivation, difficulty in concentration and in starting or finishing tasks. Feelings of headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath, pains in the muscle, chest, stomach or joints, may signal the presence of an underlying health condition.
Many factors can be responsible for causing fatigue, but some of the most common include the following:
• Health problems: Fatigue is one of the symptoms of many diseases and infections, a general feeling of tiredness could indicate the presence of various illnesses from malaria, diabetes, poor blood circulation, etc. Metabolic and hormonal fluctuations can also be the root cause of fatigue. A medical diagnosis may be required to identify the particular health problem.
• Physical and mental stress: Long hours of physical and mental activity also drain the body of energy; this also includes emotional problems, which leaves the body stressed up and feeling tired.
• Drugs: Taking certain drugs such as steroids, sedatives, blood pressure medications and antihistamines can also cause fatigue.
• Lifestyle: Some lifestyle habits are also responsible for fatigue; being sedentary, smoking, alcohol intake and having a pessimistic view of life can bring about a feeling of tiredness.
It is important that fatigue is treated promptly to avoid further health complications. Some of the effective treatment for fatigue include:
• Medications: Your doctor may prescribe certain drugs, especially in cases where fatigue is a symptom of an underlying condition. Treatment for fatigue include medications, which can also be given to control blood sugar and sleep apnea.
• Lifestyle changes: If fatigue is related to a lifestyle habit, necessary changes must be made to treat the condition. This may include avoiding cigarettes, alcohol, and caffeine, engaging in regular exercise, improved diet and maintaining a positive outlook on life.
• Herbal supplements: Treatment for fatigue include herbal supplements and medicines. They are helpful herbal remedies for treating fatigue, they mostly contain iron, vitamins, natural greens and fruit extracts that help to boost energy levels, balance metabolic and hormonal functions, and treat underlying health conditions.
You can order for Cordy Active herbal medicine/supplement for fatigue treatment.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and opening an account with the company after you have result that our food supplement works. The price is N6,430 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information Click Here