This article explains zinc supplement benefits and the side effect of its deficiency in our body system. Our body requires a combination of several nutrients to function properly. Most of the serious health challenges that people face today often have their root causes of an acute shortage essential body nutrients.
These nutrients are essential because they are not manufactured in the body, therefore, they must be ingested through the food we eat. Due to all metabolic demands, some nutrients are required in higher quantities than others. Those that are needed in relatively smaller quantities are referred to as micronutrients, but being 'micro' does not connote that they should be taken lightly as they are also vital for certain body processes.
One of the key micronutrients is zinc, a metallic element that is also known as an 'essential trave element' because although it is needed in small amounts by the body, it remains very essential element for maintaining good health.
This trace element play a major role in aiding several body processes, a few of which includes:
· Growth: Zinc supplement benefits are for proper growth and development. It takes part in several body processes that are necessary. It also plays a role in the function of the pituitary gland.
· Immune system: The body's natural defense system against diseases is mainly composed of cells called leucocytes, zinc is also involved in the biological system that triggers these cells.
· Good eyesight: Zinc supplement benefits include good eyesight. There is a presence of increased amount of zinc in the eye structure, especially around the lining of the retina. This means the mineral element plays a vital role in ensuring good vision.
· Blood clot factor: When we have wounds, the resulting blood flow must be promptly stopped to prevent excess blood loss. This is done by clotting factors that form a net-like structure on the wound surface, and zinc is a component of this factor.
These are zinc supplement benefits.
Even when it is needed in very small amounts there are still cases of zinc deficiency in people, especially in developing countries, which often leads to serious health disorders such as:
· Stunted growth: Low levels of Zinc can lead to poor growth, especially in children as this affects the normal function of the pituitary gland resulting in stunted growth.
· Premature hair loss: Early hair loss and breakage of hair strands can be as a result of Zinc deficiency, it is a leading cause of baldness in both men and women.
· Sight defects: An acute shortage in the level of Zinc can result in serious eye defects. The problem can aggravate to complete blindness if left untreated.
· Poor senses of taste, smell and hearing: Due to the presence of Zinc in many biochemical processes, its reduced levels in the body can result in an impaired sense of taste, smell and even hearing. Zinc deficiency has also been found to cause poor food absorption and fertility problems.
The best way to balance the body's requirement for zinc is by eating healthy and nutritious foods comprising of the following:
You can order for Kedi Calmazine - Zinc supplement for your daily body zinc requirement .
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement/medicine works. The price is N7,860 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and send us mail for more information, Click Here