Benefits of reflexology: For most people, whenever they hear the word ‘reflexology’, the first thing that comes to their minds is foot massage, although this may not be totally wrong, it is still important to know that reflexology involves much more than just massaging the feet (this is only just a part of it), as it has to do with triggering body signals by stimulating nerve endings in the feet, hands, and ears. In this article, we will be taking a brief look at what this massaging technique really involves and the great benefits that it holds for not just the feet, but our whole body and mind.
It is a treatment method that involves the application of pressure at strategic nerve points that stimulate reflex stimulus in the corresponding areas of the body. Reflexology is an ancient practice that originated in China that uses neurological signals to enhance healing and relaxation in the body.
The technique is very effective and causes an immediate urge to urinate or makes people feel thirsty due to the toxins that are being eliminated from the body. Studies have shown that there are approximately 7,000 nerve endings in the foot and each of them corresponds to a particular part of the body, so having a reflexology is the same as a full body massage.
Reflexology is a purely natural treatment method that maximizes the body’s self-healing properties to provide a lot of health benefits.
• Stress reduction: One of the benefits of reflexology is the instant stress relief that it provides. This is possible through the relaxation effects that the technique has on the nervous system, blood vessels, and muscles. This is very helpful in treating conditions such as insomnia and restlessness.
• Improved circulation: One other benefits of reflexology is that it brings about an improved blood circulation around the body through the widening and relaxation of blood vessels especially the large arteries in the legs and arms. This helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases as there will be no blocked arteries and reduced incidences of blood clots.
• Head and body ache: Due to the enhanced flow of blood, there is an optimal supply of oxygen-rich blood to the brain and deep tissues of the body thereby reducing the occurrence of pains that result from low oxygen levels. This is very effective in the treatment of migraines.
• Elimination of toxins: The improved circulation of blood also facilitates the removal of toxic wastes in organs like the kidney, bladder, liver, and skin. Reflexology has been used to treat diseases of the urinary tract and improved bowel movements.
• Improved immunity: The free flow of blood also carries the white blood cells to various sites of the body where they readily rid the body of foreign microorganisms, thereby preventing diseases. It’s one of the benefits of reflexology.
• Relieve pregnancy and menstruation pains: Reflexology can be very helpful in reducing the pains felt by women before and after giving birth as it helps the body regain natural strength. The improved hormonal levels and blood flow can help treat women with painful menstruation.
You can order for the Blood Circulation and Massaging Machine.
We sell massaging machine member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our equipment works. The price is N178,500 excluding cost of delivery.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to send us mail.