This article explains the benefits of regular exercise and the lack of exercise effects on health. The human body is one of the most complex machines alive. All our parts that make up our whole being are all designed to work seamlessly with one another. This result in the thousands of processes occurring in the body at every moment. These processes help to keep us alive, healthy and they all require energy – lots of energy.
Our energy needs are from the foods we eat, which are broken down through metabolic activities to give the materials needed to replace worn-out cells and tissues. A bulk of this energy is for physical work. The whole essence of this energy exchanges is to balance the energy input with the output.
Exercise is the best way to achieving this balance. By engaging in physical exercise, we burn up excess energy reserves and cut down the risk of developing various health challenges. Regular exercise holds so many health benefits and is listed below.
• Burn excess fats: Nothing is more effective in burning off excess body fat and reducing cholesterol levels than physical exercise. During exercise, the increased metabolic rate generates enough heat to deplete these fatty deposits, preventing atherosclerosis and other related diseases.
• Fight stress/depression: Exercise releases endorphins that help to relax the nerves and muscles, and that is why you tend to feel happier and relieved after a physical exercise session.
• Body fitness: One of the benefits of regular exercise is fitness. As the body rids itself of excess body fat during exercise, it also stretches the skin to reduce extra folds, leaving you with a nicely trimmed body tone. In no time, you will start looking very fit with trim and an attractive body.
• Prevent obesity: Obesity is the epidemic of modern society. The disease is affecting millions of people from around the world because many people are neglecting physical exercise. The best cure for obesity is regular exercise. It reduces the build-up of excess fats and cholesterol in the body.
• Stronger muscles and bones: Exercise also helps to toughen the muscles and increase bone mass to give you improved strength and stamina in carrying out daily tasks. It helps to prevent muscle spasms and bone diseases.
• Healthy heart: The heart is a muscular organ and will be more assertive with regular exercise. Blood vessels become more robust with added elasticity. Reduced cholesterol levels ensure optimal blood flow to prevent diseases such as high blood pressure and embolism.
• Improved memory: One of the benefits of regular exercise is memory improvement. Studies have shown that regular exercise can improve memory as there is an adequate supply of oxygen to the brain. The increased metabolic rate helps to regenerate brain cells, preventing the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
The lack of exercise effects on health include the following:
The lack of exercise may cause obesity which is the most prevalent diseases of modern times. It contributes to high cholesterol levels in the body, leading to substantial fat deposits and an unhealthy body mass index.
Blocked blood vessels:
Another resultant effect of inadequate exercise is the build-up of fatty deposits in the wall lining of veins and arteries, which is the leading cause of atherosclerosis.
High blood pressure:
High blood pressure is one of the common heart diseases that develop in people who do not exercise. Heart muscles begin to lose their elasticity, and clogged blood vessels also alter the blood's normal flow.
The lack of exercise contributes to diabetes. Due to the rise in the body's glucose levels, which are supposed to be for physical activity, an increasing number of people are affected by Type 2 diabetes.
Regular exercise will help to prevent most of these diseases because they are blood-related. Therefore, people should use the blood circulation machine to improve blood flow, keeping the body healthy and fit. That way, you enjoy the benefits of regular exercise.Mental & Physical Health/Wellbeing exercise to ease anxiety.
You can order the Blood Circulation and Foot Therapy Machine.
We sell massaging machine member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have our equipment works. The price is N178,500, excluding the cost of delivery.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to send us mail.