This article explains benefits of regular exercise and the lack of exercise effects on health. The human body is one of the most complex machines alive, all our component parts that make up our whole being; from cells to tissues, organs to systems, are all designed to work seamlessly with one another resulting in the thousands of processes occurring in the body at every moment. These processes that help to keep us alive and healthy and they all require energy – lots of energy.
Our energy needs are provided by the foods we eat, which are broken down through metabolic activities to give the materials needed to replace worn out cells and tissues. A bulk of this energy is also reserved to be used for physical work. The whole essence of this energy exchanges is to balance the energy input with the output.
Exercise is the best way to achieving this balance. By engaging in physical exercise, we burn up excess energy reserves and cut down the risk of developing various health challenges. Regular exercise holds so many health benefits some of which are explained below.
• Burn excess fats: Nothing is more
effective in burning off excess body fat and reducing cholesterol levels than
physical exercise. The increased rate of metabolism during exercise generates
enough heat to deplete these fatty deposits which helps to prevent
atherosclerosis and other related diseases.
• Fight stress/depression: Exercise releases endorphins that help to relax the nerves and muscles and that is why you tend to feel happier and relieved after a physical exercise session.
• Body fitness: One of the benefits of regular exercise is fitness. As the body rids itself of excess body fat during exercise, it also stretches the skin to reduce excess folds thereby leaving you with a nicely trimmed body tone. With no time you will start looking very fit with a trim and attractive body.
• Prevent obesity: Obesity is the epidemic of modern society, the disease is affecting millions of people from around the world and this is evidence of the fact that many people are neglecting physical exercise. The best cure for obesity is regular exercise as this reduces the build-up of excess fats and cholesterol in the body.
• Stronger muscles and bones: Exercise also helps to toughen the muscles and increase bone mass to give you improved strength and stamina in carrying out daily tasks. This helps to prevent muscle spasms and bone diseases.
• Healthy heart: The heart is a muscular organ and so its function can be substantially improved with regular exercise. Blood vessels become stronger with added elasticity and reduced cholesterol levels ensure optimal blood flow to prevent diseases such as high blood pressure and embolism.
• Improved memory: One of the benefits of regular exercise is memory improvement. Studies have shown that regular exercise can lead to improved memory as there is an adequate supply of oxygen to the brain and the increased rate of metabolism helps to regenerate brain cells, preventing the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
The lack of exercise effects on health include the following:
The lack of exercise effects on health may cause obesity. This is the most prevalent diseases of modern times and it is characterized by high levels of cholesterol in the body which often leads to huge fat deposits and an unhealthy body mass index.
Blocked blood vessels:
Another resultant effect of inadequate exercise is the build-up of fatty deposits in the wall lining of veins and arteries which is the leading cause of atherosclerosis.
High blood pressure:
This is one of the common heart diseases that develop in people that do not exercise, as heart muscles begin to lose their elasticity and clogged blood vessels also contribute in altering the normal flow of blood.
The lack of exercise effects on health includes diabetes. Due to the rise in glucose levels of the body which are supposed to be used for physical activity, an increasing number of people are affected by Type 2 diabetes.
Since most of these diseases are blood-related and can be prevented by regular exercise, it is recommended that people make use of the blood circulation machine which helps to improve blood flow, keeping the body healthy and fit. That way, you enjoy the benefits of regular exercise.
You can order for the Blood Circulation and Foot Therapy Machine.
We sell massaging machine member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our equipment works. The price is N178,500 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N2,000 and N3,000 within Lagos. Delivery cost with transportation to respective park cost between N2,000 - N7,500 which depend on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to send us mail.