Best Exercise Machine: Modern day lifestyle involves a lot of work and social engagements that there is hardly any or enough time to spend on exercising, which is why the lure of health machine(s) now seems to be very attractive to many due to the enormous benefits that they offer and the ease with which they do so.
One of the many health vibrating equipment that are now being used in many homes is the vibration machine. This modern health boosting device is compact and very easy to use.
All what a person needs to do is stand on it with the soles of the feet being kept flat on the surface of the machine while the knees are slightly bent at a 30-degree angle.
The machine is turned on and it begins to vibrate in great speed of about 30 times per second that resonates throughout your body, energizing your organs and loosening up stiff muscles.
The vibration machine has also been called the best exercise machine because of its portable design and very high effectiveness in delivering physical benefits to the body.
It was first designed in Russia to train astronauts who will not have enough time to engage in real physical activity, the vibration machine will help deliver the same benefits to them as if they were performing a rigorous physical exercise.
The success of the health machine in improving and maintaining the general body health of astronauts made it to be introduced to the public.
It has been a big hit in Europe, Asia and America, and it is now gaining grounds in Africa as vibration equipment/machines can now be found in fitness centres and homes across Nigeria.
A physical training expert and therapist Ben Quist has devoted over one year in training people on the vibration machine.
When Quist was asked to explain the function and benefits of the indoor exercise equipment, he said “the rapid vibration of the machine tricks the body into thinking that you are falling and this in turn activates the ‘stress reflex’ – an extremely rapid muscle contraction.”
"I've seen some remarkable results in terms of bone density -- working better than conventional exercise -- plus good effects on circulation and muscle stimulation for those who can't do conventional exercise," Quist said, while talking about the benefits.
1. Increased Blood Circulation: The powerful vibration of the best exercise machine helps to boost the blood flow around the body. A person standing on the machine instantly begins to feel that increased rush of oxygen-rich blood that creates a feeling of vitality.
2. Improved Muscle Strength and Flexibility: The health machine creates an effect of rapid muscle contractions in the body, thereby increasing muscular toughness and flexibility.
3. Stress Reduction: Studies have shown that using the vibration machine reduces body levels of cortisol, the hormone that is released when the body is stressed. That is why you feel so refreshed after stepping off a vibration machine.
4. Improved Lymphatic Flow: The body’s lymphatic system is closely tied to our immune system as it helps to clear the body of harmful metabolic waste products, foreign material and cell debris. Using the indoor exercise equipment ensures a good lymphatic flow and rids the body of toxins.
5. Smoother Skin: Regular use of the best exercise machine has been proven to increase the release of collagen, a hormone that improves the appearance of the skin.
6. Increased Bone Mineral Density: The vibrations of the machine also helps improve the health of your bones as the rate of mineral production is increased, keeping you stronger and healthier.
All these health benefits can be obtained by using very little space in your house and it greatly reduces the risk of physical injury as you do not engage in a vigorous physical activity. So you can tone your muscles and keep fit without any stress.
You can order for the Blood Circulation and Massaging Machine.
We sell massaging machine member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our equipment works. The price is N178,500 excluding cost of delivery.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click Here to send us mail.Mental & Physical Health/Wellbeing exercise to ease anxiety.