This article explains cell regeneration supplements. Have you ever wondered how people grow, what really happens that brings about the changes in body size and weight that occurs from childhood to adulthood, up till old age? The developmental changes that underlie this whole processes is a product of cell regeneration.
Firstly, let’s look at the cell. The cell is the fundamental unit of life and the building blocks that make up every living organism on earth, from the single-celled bacteria to multi-celled animals. A single cell is microscopic in size and billions of them aggregate to make up a complex being such as man. Different groups of cells perform specific functions that add up to form a tissue, for example, the blood, which is made up of specialized red blood cells for transportation of oxygen, white blood cells for fighting against foreign invaders and platelet cells that aid in blood clotting.
All cells in the body must undergo regeneration, which involves a cyclic process of cell formation, cell growth, cell division, cell death (apoptosis) and then back to the formation of new cells. For instance, the red blood cells in the blood have a lifespan of 120 days, after which they die off to be replaced by new ones that are produced in the bone marrow.
You might be wondering why and how our cells die off, well this process of cell death, medically referred to as apoptosis, occur due to three main reasons:
• Age: Some cells have a natural lifespan, as pointed out above, after which they disintegrate to be replaced by new ones.
• Disease: Not all cases of apoptosis are natural, some may be caused by diseases and this may result in very serious health conditions e.g. Alzheimer’s disease.
• Mutation: Unpredictable changes in the genetic makeup of the cell can also result in the sudden dysfunction and death of cells, this is mostly caused by chemicals and environmental hazards.
Its natural state, cell regeneration remains an essential process that ensures growth and development in living organisms, but it is closely controlled by certain hormones, as uncontrolled cell regeneration can easily lead to tumors and this is the major cause of cancers. This is why regular use of cell regeneration supplements is recommended for healthy living.
Cell regeneration supplements are made from natural herbal extracts that are readily absorbed by the body to aid the release of the hormones that play a regulatory role in properly eliminating dead cells and replacing them with new ones. They should be taken to supplement normal diet for the following reasons:
• Removal of free radicals: The by-products of dead cells and other metabolic activities in the body can build up to form harmful substances known as free radicals. Taking cellular regeneration supplements help to clear the body of these radicals.
• Prevention of diseases: Cellular regeneration supplements can help bolster the body’s natural immune system by replenishing the number of white blood cells in the bloodstream.
• Healthier and younger look: The skin cells are regularly being regenerated to maintain their glow and also provide a stronger barrier against external infections. Cell regeneration supplements are a rich source of natural vitamin E that provide proper fortification for the skin cells.
You can order for any of our Vitanature CELLO Q10 supplements to help reduce oxidative stress in all cells throught the body and support energy production.
We sell member price to encourage patronage and opening a membership account after you have result that our food supplement works. CELLO Q10 cost N12,600.
ULTRAMEGA (Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega-3) N6,790
CALMAZINE (Promotes Bone Health and Nerve Function) N7,860
LYCOVITE (Supports Prostrate and Heart Health) N8,930
CELLO Q10 (Supports heart function and energy production in cells) N12,600
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide. Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click her to Send Mail.