This article explains why you need Kedi China blood circulation machine. Imagine what will happen if your blood circulation ceases for a few minutes... This will immediately trigger a series of adverse processes that may result in the damage of several body organs and even death. This is also the case when blood circulation is hampered that it does not flow sufficiently, the implications can be life-threatening.
The blood is the most important body fluid, starting with its unique composition of vital cells which makes it the only tissue in the body that exists as a fluid. It comprises three major cells; the red blood cells (erythrocytes), white blood cells (lymphocytes), and platelets (thrombocytes).
The red blood cells or erythrocytes function in the transportation of oxygen molecules from the lungs to every cell in the body; this is made possible by special iron-rich compounds known as haemoglobin. The white blood cells or lymphocytes play a special role in immunity by detecting and engulfing foreign disease-causing organisms that enter the body, while the platelets or thrombocytes help to activate fibril proteins which act as a net-like substance to prevent excess blood loss in the event of an injury. All of these cells are mixed together, with a much larger proportion of red blood cells, in a liquid medium to form the blood.
The blood is constantly kept in continuous flow around the body by the pressure created by the pumping action of the heart. Blood circulation is a life-sustaining process due to the following reasons:
• Respiration: All the cells in the body require oxygen to carry out respiration. In each circulation cycle, the blood passes through the heart, where oxygenated blood is then pumped out to transport oxygen molecules to each cell in the body. Brain cells are particularly very sensitive, as a drop in oxygen levels can result in brain damage.
• Excretion: Blood circulation also aids in the removal of toxic waste products of cell metabolism, such as carbon dioxide which is transported to the lungs to be expelled from the body.
• Nutrition: Nutrients obtained from the food we eat is absorbed into the bloodstream and then circulated to all the cells of the body to be used for growth and replacement of worn-out tissues.
• Homeostasis: Another crucial role of blood circulation is in the maintenance of a steady body temperature. Humans are warm-blooded, and this means the blood must help regulate our internal body temperature to help us adjust to external conditions, be it hot or cold in order to ensure our survival.
• Vitality: Improved blood circulation gives a certain feeling of good health as the cells, tissues and organs of the body are receiving the needed amount of oxygen, water and other nutrients needed to function optimally.
Poor blood circulation has been found to be the root cause of most ailments such as hypertension, shortness of breath, internal heat, organ malfunction, erectile dysfunction, etc. Therefore, health machines like the Kedi china blood circulation machine have become an indispensable tool for everyone that is serious about maintaining good health.
After a stressful day at work, nothing can be more beneficial than a health boost from the china blood circulation machine.
The machine manufactured by Kedi healthcare company remains the best you can get in the market. This is mainly due to their long years of experience in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa health industries, leading to design blood circulation machines especially suited for the body system of Africans. The company also have trained and certified health consultants that are available to provide free consultation and health advice to clients on how they can use this machine effectively.
You can get yours here now.
You can order for the Blood Circulation and Massaging Machine.
We sell massaging machine member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our equipment works. The price is N178,500 excluding cost of delivery.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or 2348121325411 and Click Here to send us mail.