Why coenzyme q10 dietary supplement? A lot of people don't know why they need it. It would be best if you considered reading this article as an opportunity to unlock a new branch of improvement in your health status.
I am talking about the all-powerful Coenzyme Q10, yes, powerful indeed, with its many benefits that we will discuss in this piece.
CoQ10 is short for Coenzyme Q10, a compound in every cell in our body, generating energy in the cells.
The body naturally produces about 200mg - 300mg of coenzyme q10, but this process begins to depreciate with age, and the amount of CoQ10 produced drops to 20mg - 50mg. We can improve our Coenzyme Q10 levels by taking foods rich in Coenzyme Q10 or the most effective supplements.
Low levels of CoQ10, among other irregularities in the body, have been linked to health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, brain disorder, and cancer. Hence, the need to ensure that the body enjoys the right CoQ10.
The body naturally needs about 100mg - 200mg of CoQ10 daily, although people with conditions like heart disease and diabetes need about 200mg - 600mg daily. Due to ageing, the body can only produce about 20 - 50mg, which is insufficient to meet the required daily dosage.
1. Production of energy in the cells: As stated in the first paragraph of this article, Coenzyme Q10 is a compound mainly responsible for the production of life in our cells. CoQ10 is present in every section of any part or organ of the body. The fact that our cells have the power to control our muscles and organs is due to CoQ10!
2. Supporting Cardiovascular Health: CoQ10 is present throughout our body through organs like the lungs, kidneys, and heart. Of these three, the nucleus contains more coenzyme q10. About 100mg-150mg of CoQ10 is present in the heart. Consuming 100mg - 300mg daily for seven months alongside prescribed medications helps recovery from heart failure and heart surgery. It also helps to improve the general functioning of the heart.
3. Helping with Fertility: CoQ10 has antioxidant properties, thereby improving sperm quality and reducing the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women.
4. Keeping Your Skin Young: Taking coenzyme q10 dietary supplements could decrease the risk of skin cancer. Some topical cream manufacturers add Coenzyme Q10 to their products because it improves skin protection against sun damage when applied directly.
5. Reducing Headaches: CoQ10 increases mitochondrial function and reduces inflammation; hence, supplementing with CoQ10 could help prevent and treat migraines.
Want more? There's more!!
6. Enhancing Exercise Performance: Your exercise performance is affected mainly by oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction, especially when holding your breath. CoQ10 can help you lower oxidative damage, improve exercise capacity and decrease fatigue.
7. Helping Diabetes: Coenzyme Q10 dietary supplement can help lower blood sugar levels and acidity.
8. Cancer Prevention: CoQ10 plays a considerable role in protecting cell DNA and cell survival. Research has shown it helps to prevent cancer and prevent its recurrence.
9. Better Brain Health: CoQ10 has proven to be a protective measure for the brain cells against oxidative damage. It protects against harmful compounds that can lead to brain tumours or damage.
10. Lung Protection: Recall that Coenzyme Q10 could be found mainly in the heart, lungs, and liver. Reducing inflammation and oxidation by CoQ10 also helps stop diseases that can affect the lungs.
You have had the luxury of experiencing the benefits and effects of the Coenzyme q10 dietary supplement in our body. One thing you'd notice is some consistent primary roles of CoQ10, which are;
Coenzyme Q10 exists in some foods, although the quantities are relatively low, and that is why supplements are right for improving CoQ10 levels.
However, here are the foods that contain coenzyme q10:
These foods contain only minimal amounts of Coenzyme Q10, and one would have to eat them once every day to make up for the 100mg-200mg that the body requires daily. Of course, the more practical alternative is the coenzyme q10 dietary supplement. Supplements can offer between 100mg-400mg daily (as deemed fit, depending on if the patient has any illness to treat or not).
No, Not at all. It is not hard to find a Coenzyme Q10 supplement. I have already seen the perfect one, just for you. You can improve the levels of CoQ10 in your body by taking one soft gel daily with your meal. I am talking about KEDI CELLO Q10.
You have come across an opportunity to improve your health by reading this article, the benefits and effects of COENZYME Q10 from the experience I got from using the KEDI Coenzyme Q10 dietary supplement. It will prevent oxidative damage, provide energy as needed by your cells, and protect your cells. Your one-stop supplement to healthier cells!Superfoods, Herbalism, Nutrition Basics and Your Health
You can order Kedi Cello Q10 tablets for Cardiovascular function, reduce oxidation stress and support energy production. It cost N14,700.
We sell member prices to encourage you to register and enjoy membership benefits.
ULTRAMEGA (Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega-3) N8,600
CALMAZINE (Promotes Bone Health and Nerve Function) N9,100
LYCOVITE (Supports Prostate and Heart Health) N10,600
CELLO Q10 (Supports heart function and energy production in cells) N14,700
We offer prompt product delivery using courier services for between N500 and N3,000 nationwide. Call/WhatsApp us on Mobiles: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or Click here to Send Mail.