Why coenzyme q10 dietary supplement? A lot of people don't know why they need it. It would be best if you considered reading this article as an opportunity to unlocking a whole new branch of improvement in your health status.
I am talking about the all-powerful Coenzyme Q10, yes, powerful indeed with its many benefits that we would discuss in this piece.
CoQ10 is short for Coenzyme Q10, and it is a compound present in every cell in our body with the role of generating energy in the cells.
The body naturally produces about 200mg - 300mg of coenzyme q10,
but this process begins to depreciate with age, and the amount of CoQ10
produced drops to 20mg - 50mg. The great news is that we can improve our
Coenzyme Q10 levels from taking foods that are rich in Coenzyme Q10 or most
effectively from supplements.
Low levels of CoQ10, among other irregularities in the body,
have been linked to health conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases, brain
disorder, and cancer. Hence, the need to ensure that the body enjoys the right
amount of CoQ10.
As earlier said, the body naturally needs about 100mg - 200mg of CoQ10 daily, although people with conditions like heart diseases and diabetes need about 200mg - 600mg daily. Due to ageing, the body is only able to produce about 20mg - 50mg, which is not enough to meet the required daily dosage needed by the body.
of energy in the cells: As stated in the very first paragraph
of this article, Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that is mainly responsible for the
production of life in our cells. CoQ10 is present in every section of any part
or organ of the body. The very fact that our cells have the power to control
our muscles and organs is due to CoQ10!
2. Supporting Cardiovascular Health: CoQ10 is present throughout our body through organs like the lungs, kidney, and heart. Of these three, the nucleus contains more coenzyme q10. About 100mg-150mg of CoQ10 is present in the heart. Consuming 100mg - 300mg daily for seven months alongside prescribed medications help in heart failure and heart surgery recovery. It also helps to improve the general functioning of the heart.
3. Helping with Fertility: CoQ10 has antioxidant properties, thereby improving sperm quality and reducing the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women.
Keeping Your Skin Young: Taking coenzyme q10 dietary supplement could decrease the risk of skin cancer. Some topical cream manufacturers add Coenzyme Q10 to their products because it also improves the protection against skin damages by the sun when applied directly.
4. Reducing Headaches: CoQ10 increases mitochondrial function and reduces inflammation; hence, supplementing with CoQ10 could help to prevent and treat migraines.
Want more? There's more!!
5. Enhancing Exercise Performance: Your exercise performance is affected mainly by oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction, especially when you are holding your breath. CoQ10 can help you lower the oxidative damage, hence, improving exercise capacity and decrease fatigue.
6. Helping Diabetes: Coenzyme Q10 dietary supplement can help in lowering blood sugar levels and acidity.
7. Cancer Prevention: Of course, CoQ10 plays a considerable role in the protection of cell DNA and cell survival. Research has shown it helps to prevent cancer and prevent its recurrence.
8. Better Brain Health: CoQ10 has proven to be a protective measure for the brain cells against oxidative damage and also protecting the section against any harmful compounds that can lead to brain tumors or damage.
9. Lung Protection: Recall, that I earlier said that Coenzyme Q10 could be found mostly in the heart, lungs, and liver. The reduction of inflammation and oxidation by CoQ10 also helps to stop diseases that can affect the lungs.
Well, you have had the luxury of experiencing the benefits and effects of Coenzyme q10 dietary supplement in our body. One thing you'd notice is some consistent primary roles of CoQ10 which are;
· Reduction of Oxidative damages
· Anti-Oxidant Properties
· Mitochondrial functioning
· Energy Production in cells
· Cardiovascular Health Improvement
· Cell Protection.
Coenzyme Q10 exists in some foods, although, the quantities are relatively low and that is why supplements are right for improving CoQ10 levels.
However, here are the foods that contain coenzyme q10:
· Organ meats such as Kidney, Liver, Heart, and Lungs.
· Fatty Fishes like mackerel, sardine, and Trout
· Fruits like Orange and Strawberries
· Muscle meats like chicken, pork, and beef.
These foods contain only minimal amounts of Coenzyme Q10, and
one would have to eat them once every day to make up for the 100mg-200mg that
the body requires daily. The more effective alternative is, of course, coenzyme
q10 dietary supplement. Supplements can offer between 100mg-400mg daily (as
deem fit, depending on if the patient has any illness to treat or not).
No, Not at all, it is not hard to find a Coenzyme Q10
supplement. I have already seen the perfect one, just for you. You can improve
the levels of CoQ10 in your body by taking one soft gel daily with your meal. I
am talking about KEDI
As earlier said, you have come across an opportunity to improve your health by reading this article, the benefits and effects of COENZYME Q10 from experience I got from using the KEDI Coenzyme Q10 dietary supplement. It will prevent oxidative damages, provide energy as needed by your cells, and protect your cells. Your one-stop supplement to healthier cells!
You can order for Kedi Cello Q10 tablets for Cardiovascular function, reduce oxidation stress and support energy production. It cost N12,600.
We sell member price to encourage you to register and enjoy membership benefits.
ULTRAMEGA (Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega-3) N6,790
CALMAZINE (Promotes Bone Health and Nerve Function) N7,860
LYCOVITE (Supports Prostrate and Heart Health) N8,930
CELLO Q10 (Supports heart function and energy production in cells) N12,600
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide. Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click her to Send Mail.