Vitanature Cello Coenzyme Q10 supplement contains coenzyme Q10, an essential component of practically every cell in our bodies. This component is responsible for the functioning of cells and the energy to power all our muscles and organs. It’s also known as CoQ10, ubiquinone, or ubiquinol.
COQ10 is also well distributed in our brains, most of it sitting in our cerebral cortex. This region manages language and information processing. It sits in a production line of other molecules in our mitochondria at the cellular level, passing along electrons to facilitate energy production. It can also act as a powerful antioxidant as it fights against or inhibits free radicals in circulation.
We make most of our CoQ10 naturally, but we need 30 – 100 mg of dietary intake. The average digestion appears to be only around 3 -6 mg from available population studies. That points out that foods are not typically good sources of CoQ10 as concentrations of the molecule are relatively low.
Individual CoQ10 levels can be below for several reasons, which include the followings:
• Hereditary diseases that interrupt natural coenzyme q10 production cause what healthcare providers call a “primary” CoQ10 deficiency.
• CoQ10 levels often decrease as a person gets older.
• Certain health conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease, HIV/AIDS, muscular dystrophies, depression, and Parkinson’s disease can also place people at higher risk of having low coenzyme q10 levels.
• Smoking tends to reduce the body of CoQ10.
• Cholesterol-lowering medications called Statins, or HMG - COA reductase inhibitors, which can block a step of the biochemical pathway that creates coenzyme q10, effectively lower overall CoQ10 levels.
CoQ10 deficiency has been described as rare in the medical literature. Most of the signs are vague, such as muscle weakness and fatigue, which are symptoms of low coenzyme q10. Some of the more extreme symptoms of CoQ10 deficiency include chest pain, heart failure, and seizures.
The good news is that a long-term of taking coenzyme q10 has been found in clinical studies to help reduce some of these symptoms.
Apart from correcting a CoQ10 deficiency, research shows that coenzyme q10 might be helpful for other health purposes as well. For example:
1. Vitanature Cello coenzyme q10 supplement support heart health in cases of heart failure and recovery from heart surgery. It improves the quality of life, decreases hospitalizations, and reduces symptoms of heart failure like trouble breathing and swelling in the limbs.
2. Coq10 supplement can protect the heart from oxidative damage during chemotherapy.
3. Vital for energy production in cells. It helps keep your system running smoothly and efficiently, so you feel energized.
4. Coenzyme q10 supplement is effective for treating neurological diseases and aging.
5. it’s a supporting therapy for Alzheimer’s patients.
6. CoQ10 supplements can protect our DNA from oxidative damage to reduce the risk of cancer-inducing mutations.
7. it’s beneficial for patients with age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a common disease of the aging eye.
8. Coenzyme q10 supplement has the potential to slow symptom progression in people with early Parkinson’s disease.Superfoods, Herbalism, Nutrition Basics and Your Health
You can order for Cello Q10 supplement to produce the energy the body needs for cell growth, maintenance and protect the body from free radical damage.
We sell member prices to encourage your patronage and open an account after you have the result that our product works. The price is N14,700, excluding the cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call/WhatsApp Mobile: 2348033205456 or 2348121325411 or Click Here to Send Mail.