This article explains an effective gastrointestinal tract test machine which can be used to diagnose the gastrointestinal disorders. The gastrointestinal tract handles the whole process of digestion, from ingestion/maceration in the mouth, through the oesophagus to the stomach where further breakdown and absorption takes place and then to the excretion of waste products. Since we must eat regularly in order to stay healthy, the digestive tract is always busy with breaking down these foods and absorbing required nutrients. Its disorders can cause serious health problems, so it is important to have regular tests to help maintain good health.
Several organs and glands are involved in the gastrointestinal tract, they perform different roles that contribute to its overall functions which are; ingestion, digestion, absorption and excretion. Ingestion occurs through the mouth, where food is macerated by the teeth and thoroughly mixed by saliva. Peristaltic movement in the oesophagus prevents regurgitation and ensures that food slowly reaches the stomach. Here, proper digestion takes place before the food moves to the small and large intestine where absorption takes place before the waste product is excreted through the anus.
Gastrointestinal disorders are conditions that can affect any part of the digestive system, making it difficult for food to be properly digested or for digested food to be assimilated or for effective excretion to occur.
There are generally two types of gastrointestinal disorder, functional disorders which cause problems in the process of digestion and structural disorders that affects the appearance and functions of the bowels and other parts of the digestive system.
• Constipation: This happens when it is
hard to have a bowel movement. The condition is associated with a difficulty to
pass out stool and it can also result in anal fissures. Constipation is caused
by inadequate roughage or fibre in the diet.
• Irritable bowel syndrome: This functional gastrointestinal disorder is caused by an irregular contraction of the colon muscles, which results in bloating and change in bowel habits such as harder, looser, or more urgent stools.
• Haemorrhoids: These are swollen blood vessels in the walls of the anus which may fall out during excessive pressure while straining to pass out stool. Haemorrhoids can either be internal (inside the lining of the anal opening) or external (outer part of the anus) and can cause a painful condition known as pile.
• Anal fissures: This occurs when large, hard stools cause cracks in the walls of the anus. It is a very painful condition that can cause bloody stools.
• Colitis: These are conditions that cause the inflammation of the bowel, there are different types of colitis such as infectious colitis, ulcerative colitis, ischemic colitis, radiation colitis and Crohn’s disease. It causes diarrhoea, bloody stools and abdominal pains.
• Colon polyps and cancer: This is increasingly becoming a very common type of cancer, especially among older adults. But colon cancer is one of the most curable forms of cancer and so it is very important to carry out regular check-up for this condition, as early detection can ensure a very effective treatment.
Carrying out regular gastrointestinal tract test can help detect its disorders and this can aid treatment, especially in cases of colon polyps and cancer. The use of quantum resonance magnetic analysing machine has been found to be a very effective gastrointestinal tract tests machine because it is un-invasive convenient, reliable and would not expose you to ionising radiation or any other harmful side effects and rigours of other testing methods. Also since the gastrointestinal tract is lengthy and is associated with many other organs and glands, the use of the quantum resonance magnetic analyzing machine gives a comprehensive health status report on the whole gastrointestinal tract, including the associated organs and glands.
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 3rd Generation cost N25,000 and the 4th Generation cost N30,000. We also offer medical check up with the machine. Call/Text: 08033205456 OR Click Here to send us mail.