This article explains an effective gastrointestinal tract test machine to diagnose gastrointestinal disorders. The gastrointestinal tract handles the whole digestion process, from ingestion/maceration in the mouth, through the esophagus to the stomach, where further breakdown and absorption and waste products' excretion.
Since we must eat regularly to stay healthy, the digestive tract is always busy breaking down these foods and absorbing required nutrients. Its disorders can cause serious health problems, so it is essential to have regular tests to help maintain good health.
Several organs and glands are involved in the gastrointestinal tract, and they perform different roles that contribute to its overall functions: ingestion, digestion, absorption, and excretion. Ingestion occurs through the mouth, where food is macerated by the teeth and thoroughly mixed by saliva.
Peristaltic movement in the esophagus prevents regurgitation and ensures that food slowly reaches the stomach. Here, proper digestion takes place before the food moves to the small and large intestine, where absorption takes place before the waste product is excreted through the anus.
Gastrointestinal disorders can affect any part of the digestive system, making it difficult to digest food, assimilated or effective excretion.
There are generally two types of gastrointestinal disorders: functional disorders that cause problems in digestion and structural conditions that affect the appearance and functions of the bowels and other parts of the digestive system.
• Constipation: This happens when it is hard to have a bowel movement. The condition is associated with difficulty passing out a stool and can also result in anal fissures. Constipation is caused by inadequate roughage or fibre in the diet.
• Irritable bowel syndrome: This functional gastrointestinal disorder is caused by an irregular contraction of the colon muscles, which results in bloating and changes in bowel habits such as more complex, looser, or more urgent stools.
• Haemorrhoids: These are swollen blood vessels in the walls of the anus which may fall out during excessive pressure while straining to pass out stool. Hemorrhoids can either be internal (inside the lining of the anal opening) or external (outer part of the anus) and can cause a painful condition known as pile.
• Anal fissures: This occurs when large, hard stools cause cracks in the walls of the anus. It is a painful condition that can cause bloody stools.
• Colitis: These are conditions that cause the inflammation of the bowel. There are different types of colitis, such as infectious colitis, ulcerative colitis, ischemic colitis, radiation colitis, and Crohn’s disease. It causes diarrhea, bloody stools, and abdominal pains.
• Colon polyps and cancer: This is becoming a common type of cancer, especially among older adults. But colon cancer is one of the most curable forms of cancer. So it is vital to carry out regular check-ups for this condition, as early detection can ensure a very effective treatment.
Carrying out regular gastrointestinal tract tests can help detect its disorders, which can aid treatment, especially in cases of colon polyps and cancer. A quantum resonance magnetic analyzing machine is an effective gastrointestinal tract tests machine. It is un-invasive convenient, reliable, and would not expose you to ionizing radiation or any other harmful side effects and rigors of different testing methods.
The quantum resonance magnetic analyzing machine for gastrointestinal tract tests gives a comprehensive health status report on the whole gastrointestinal tract, including the associated organs and glands.
The gastrointestinal tract is lengthy and is associated with many other organs and glands.Becoming a health and wellness coach
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 4th Generation costs N50,000; the 6th Generation costs N60,000. The 4th Generation with Massaging cost N60,000, and the Quantum 4.7.0 cost N50,000. We also offer medical checks with the machine. Call/Text: 2348033205456 OR WhatsApp2348121325411. Click Here to send us mail.
You can order the book Using Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Systemic Application of Kedi Product + How to Take Kedi Medicine By Dr. Alfa Y. Price N3,000.
Quantum resonance magnetic analyzer interpretation online pdf is available for sale for N10,000.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information, Click Here.