The importance of regular general medical check up cannot be emphasized. In recent times, there has been a rise in reported cases of sudden deaths, many of which would have been prevented by a general regular health checkup. And people are quick to blame such occurrences on some inexplicable evil spell sent by the victim’s ‘village people’ when it could actually be a health issue that has remained untreated.
There are many diseases that can infect the body without showing any signs or symptoms, in some people, the warning signs could be there but they just choose to toughen up, ignore the pain and carry on with the hope that it will just go away.
But some diseases will only get worse if left untreated, as the damaging effects intensify and spreads. Self-diagnosis may lead to a hit-and-miss situation where you will be taking treatment for the wrong condition, leaving the actual disease to continue breaking down the body.
Meanwhile, a general medical check up can provide a quick and precise diagnosis that identifies the health issue and help in proffering timely solutions.
Understandably, the hustling and bustling life in Nigeria have made many people have very little time to take proper care of their health. All they do is wake up, rush out of the house to beat traffic, spend long hours at work only to get back home tired and retiring to bed, so they can wake up early the next morning to continue the grind.
Some other factors such as high cost, accessibility to health facilities/personnel, and misinterpretation of test results, have also contributed to the seemingly poor attitude that some Nigerians have towards regular medical checkups. But as Former President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson put it: “If you lose wealth, you have lost nothing; if you lose your health, you have lost something.”
Fortunately, modern technology has provided us with a solution to all these problems, making it possible for everyone to be able to carry out a quick, simple and comprehensive general medical check up through the use of the quantum resonance magnetic analyser machine.
The health analyzer makes the process of diagnosis and regular checkups so easy, it has so many advantages, some of which include:
• Comprehensive health checks: General medical checkups with the quantum analyzer gives a full diagnostics of the body for over 37 organs including vital statistics on the heart, lung, kidney, liver, etc. giving you an up-to-date status on your health.
• Quick results: Another advantage of using the quantum analyzer is the instant and detailed test results given by the machine. This eliminates the need to wait long hours or even days for a test result, allowing for prompt treatment of the disease.
• Cost effective: With this health machine, medical checkups are no longer expensive as you won’t spend any cash on making those regular trips to the hospitals.
• Easy to use: The simple operation technique of the analyzer machine makes it possible for a person to learn how to use it in carrying out health checkups without having to wait for trained medical personnel.
• Non-invasive tests: It is quite common to find people who are afraid of needles and therefore avoid anything that has to do with drawing out blood. Using the quantum analyzer removes the need for extracting blood or taking urine samples, this makes the process to be very safe.
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 4th Generation cost N35,000 and the 6th Generation cost N45,000, 4th Generation with Massaging cost N45,000 and Quantum 4.7.0 cost N45,000. We also offer medical check up with the machine. Call/Text: 2348033205456 OR WhatsApp2348121325411. Click Here to send us mail.Becoming a health and wellness coach