Regular general medical check up cannot be over-emphasized. There has been a rise in reported cases of sudden deaths in recent times, many of which would have been prevented by a general regular health checkup. And people are quick to blame such occurrences on some inexplicable evil spell sent by the victim’s ‘village people.’ It could be a health issue that has remained untreated.
Many diseases can infect the body without showing any signs or symptoms. In some people, the warning signs could be there, but they choose to toughen up, ignore the pain and carry on with the hope that it will just disappear.
But some diseases will only get worse if left untreated, as the damaging effects intensify and spread. Self-diagnosis may lead to a hit-and-miss situation where you will be taking treatment for the wrong condition, leaving the actual disease to continue breaking down the body.
Meanwhile, a general medical check up can provide a quick and precise diagnosis that identifies the health issue and help in proffering timely solutions.
Understandably, the bustling and bustling life in Nigeria has made many people have very little time to take care of their health properly. They wake up, rush out of the house to beat traffic, spend long hours at work only to get back home tired, and retire to bed to wake up early the following day to continue the grind.
Some other factors, such as high cost, accessibility to health facilities/personnel, and misinterpretation of test results, have also contributed to some Nigerians' seemingly poor attitude towards regular medical checkups. But as the Former President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson put it: "If you lose wealth, you have lost nothing; if you lose your health, you have lost something."
Fortunately, modern technology has provided us with a solution to all these problems. With the quantum resonance magnetic analyzer machine, everyone can carry out a quick, simple, comprehensive general medical checkup.
The health analyzer makes the process of diagnosis and regular checkups so easy. It has so many advantages, some of which include:
• Comprehensive health checks: General medical check ups with the quantum analyzer give a full diagnostics of the body for over 37 organs, including vital statistics on the heart, lung, kidney, liver, etc., giving you an up-to-date status on your health.
• Quick results: Another advantage of using the quantum analyzer is the machine's instant and detailed test results. It eliminates the need to wait long hours or even days for a test result, allowing for prompt treatment of the disease.
• Cost-effective: With this health machine, medical checkups are no longer expensive. You won't spend any cash making those regular trips to the hospitals.
• Easy to use: The simple operation technique of the analyzer machine makes it easy to learn and use without waiting for trained medical personnel.
• Non-invasive tests: It is common to find people who are afraid of needles and therefore avoid anything that has to do with drawing out blood. Using the quantum analyzer removes the need for extracting blood or taking urine samples. It makes the process to be very safe.
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 4th Generation costs N50,000; the 6th Generation costs N60,000. The 4th Generation with Massaging cost N60,000, and the Quantum 4.7.0 cost N50,000. We also offer medical checks with the machine. Call/Text: 2348033205456 OR WhatsApp2348121325411. Click Here to send us mail.
You can order the book Using Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Systemic Application of Kedi Product + How to Take Kedi Medicine By Dr. Alfa Y. Price N3,000.
Quantum resonance magnetic analyzer interpretation online pdf is available for sale for N10,000.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information, Click Here.Becoming a health and wellness coach