This article explains liver function test equipment. The liver is the largest organ in the body, indicating its role in ensuring a stable and healthy body function.
Several diseases can affect the liver’s function, leading to serious health problems. Therefore, it is essential to take proper care of the liver by knowing its health status and promptly tackling any issues through regular health check-ups.
The liver performs many functions as the body’s ‘factory.’ These include bile secretion. It stores excess glucose as glycogen and converts it to glucose to meet its energy needs. It produces amino acids used for building proteins, excretion of toxic waste products in urea, production and storage of iron for the formation of hemoglobin, manufacturing of blood clotting factors, and many other vital body functions.
These consist of various conditions that can impair normal liver functions. They are also referred to as hepatic diseases. Interestingly, the liver is the only organ in the body that can regenerate its cells and repair damages. But when the disease affects more than 75% of the liver, it can result in severe and irreparable harm.
• Hepatitis: This disease involves the inflammation of liver cells. It is caused by infection. There are different types of hepatitis, which include; hepatitis A which is caused by the ingestion of fecal matter. Hepatitis B, C, and D are contracted through infected body fluids during sex, contaminated blood, and needles. Hepatitis D is spread through contaminated food and water.
• Cirrhosis: This involves the scarring of the liver as scar tissues replace liver cells. Any part of the liver that becomes scarred cannot function, so the condition slowly damages the liver. The cause of this condition is alcohol intake, as the substance is toxic to liver cells.
• Cancers: Here, liver cells become malignant and grow abnormally to form tumors that damage the liver. The cancers can start primarily from the liver cells, or they could be from a secondary organ such as the lung, breast, etc., and is moved to the liver via the bloodstream. Liver cancers may likely be hereditary or environmental factors such as radioactive rays and diet.
• Hemochromatosis: This is a metabolic disorder of the kidney that results in excess amounts of iron in the body, which accumulates in the liver, pancreas, heart, and other body tissues and results in organ failure. Hemochromatosis is a hereditary disease from one generation to another.
• Fatty liver disease: This condition is considered non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. It is characterized by the accumulation of fats in the liver, leading to inflammation and gradual breakdown in liver function.
To prevent liver disease and its severe health implications, you must undergo regular liver function tests using the following procedures:
• Blood tests: A liver disease can be found using specific blood tests such as complete blood count, which will show a reduced level of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Blood clotting proteins are also used to ascertain the state of liver function.
• Scans: This uses liver function test machines to provide images that show any damage in the appearance and function of the liver. The procedures, which may be expensive, include MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computerized axial tomography) scans.
• Quantum Resonance Machine: This health machine also uses the resonating effect of magnetic fields on the organs to give real-time status of liver function. It is now a preferred option for liver function tests due to its reduced cost, portability, and effectiveness. The operation can quickly be learned, reducing the need for frequent hospital visits.Becoming a health and wellness coach
Contact us to buy the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer Machine. The 4th Generation costs N50,000; the 6th Generation costs N60,000. The 4th Generation with Massaging cost N60,000, and the Quantum 4.7.0 cost N50,000. We also offer medical checks with the machine. Call/Text: 2348033205456 OR WhatsApp2348121325411. Click Here to send us mail.
You can order the book Using Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Systemic Application of Kedi Product + How to Take Kedi Medicine By Dr. Alfa Y. Price N3,000.
Quantum resonance magnetic analyzer interpretation online pdf is available for sale for N10,000.
Call/Text/WhatsApp/Telegram us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or send us mail for more information, Click Here.