You may have eaten some sardines nutrition recently, maybe cooked with noodles, in a soup or mixed in tomato sauce and enjoyed with bread. Whichever way you like it, sardines have become a delicious choice for many and it has even become a more common meal with its availability in canned containers.
Sardines, also known as pilchard fish, serve as a very tasty meal and they are also equally very nutritious.
A serving of pilchard fish provides us with one of the best low calories and zero carbohydrate food with a rich supply of nutrients that include:
• Lean Protein: Sardines nutrition have an abundance of lean protein which is a very healthy form of protein as it is easily soluble in the gastric acid of the stomach and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream where they dissolve and do not clump together.
• Omega-3 fatty acids: The first thing you notice about sardines is how oily they are, with the oil dripping through your fingers as you savour the sweet taste. This oil is not just for taste, but is highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that is mostly made up of eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA) which are two essential acids for aiding brain development and proper cell regeneration.
• Coenzyme Q10: Eating pilchard’s fish also provides the body with the needed doses of coenzyme Q10, an enzyme that is involved in several biochemical processes and serves as an antioxidant by removing free radicals, thereby maintaining good health.
• Vitamin B-12: This vitamin is one of the needed components for manufacturing red blood cells and it also promotes optimum blood circulation through the body. You can provide your body with its vitamin B-12 requirements by regularly eating pilchards.
• Calcium: Pilchards have a soft hallow bone that is a great source of calcium. This helps to maintain healthy bones and good dentition.
Due to its high nutritional value, Pilchards should be a regular part of our diet as it provides the following health benefits:
1. Healthy heart: The high amount of Omega-3 fatty acids in Pilchards makes it heart-friendly food, as this fatty acid help to clean up the cardiovascular walls and that of blood vessels, which ensures good blood circulation and normal blood pressure.
2. Weight Loss: Pilchards are one of the foods recommended for those who want to lose weight as it contains zero carbohydrates and very lean protein which keeps you looking healthy and trim.
3. Stronger bones: By providing the body with calcium and vitamin D, Pilchards help to fortify the bones and give stronger teeth. It further prevents conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis and toothaches.
4. Increased vitality: Sardines nutrition/Pilchard fish is also a rich source of iron, which is required for the formation haemoglobin in red blood cells. This helps to improve the circulation of oxygen in the cells, tissues and organs of the body, making you to feel refreshed and vitalized.
5. Antioxidant properties: These small fishes also provide the body with coenzyme Q10, an enzyme that acts as a good antioxidant in breaking down free radicals, thereby preventing the development of cancerous growths in the body.
You can order for Kedi Vitanature Ultramega supplements for your daily sardines nutrition to promote natural and sustainable health.
We sell member price to encourage your patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
ULTRAMEGA (Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega-3) N6,790
CALMAZINE (Promotes Bone Health and Nerve Function) N7,860
LYCOVITE (Supports Prostrate and Heart Health) N8,930
CELLO Q10 (Supports heart function and energy production in cells) N12,600
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 nationwide. Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 and Click her to Send Mail.