You may have eaten some sardines nutrition recently, maybe cooked with noodles, in a soup, mixed in tomato sauce, and enjoyed with bread. Whichever way you like it, sardines have become a delicious choice for many, and it has even become a more familiar meal with their availability in canned containers.
Sardines, also known as pilchard fish, serve as a delicious meal, and they are also equally very nutritious.
A serving of pilchard fish provides us with one of the best low calories and zero carbohydrate food with a rich supply of nutrients that include:
• Lean Protein: Sardines nutrition has an abundance of lean protein, a healthy form of protein. It is easily soluble in the stomach's gastric acid. It is easily absorbed into the bloodstream, where they dissolve and do not dissolve clump together.
• Omega-3 fatty acids: The first thing you notice about sardines is how oily they are, with the oil dripping through your fingers as you savour the sweet taste. The oil is not just for taste but is highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. It is primarily eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The two essential acids for aiding brain development and proper cell regeneration.
• Coenzyme Q10: Eating pilchard's fish also provides the body with the needed doses of coenzyme Q10. This enzyme is involved in several biochemical processes. It serves as an antioxidant by removing free radicals and maintaining good health.
• Vitamin B-12: This vitamin is one of the needed components for manufacturing red blood cells. It also promotes optimum blood circulation throughout the body. You can provide your body with its vitamin B-12 requirements by regularly eating pilchards.
• Calcium: Pilchards have a soft hallow bone that is an excellent source of calcium. It helps to maintain healthy bones and good dentition.
Due to their high nutritional value, Pilchards should be a regular part of our diet as it provides the following health benefits:
1. Healthy heart: The high amount of Omega-3 fatty acids in Pilchards makes it heart-friendly food. This fatty acid help to clean up the cardiovascular walls and blood vessels, ensuring good blood circulation and normal blood pressure.
2. Weight Loss: Pilchards are one of the foods recommended for those who want to lose weight as it contains zero carbohydrates and very lean protein. It keeps you looking healthy and trim.
3. Stronger bones: By providing the body with calcium and vitamin D, Pilchards help fortify the bones and give stronger teeth. It further prevents conditions such as arthritis, osteoporosis and toothaches.
4. Increased vitality: Sardines nutrition/Pilchard fish is also a rich source of iron, which is required to form haemoglobin in red blood cells. It helps improve the circulation of oxygen in the cells, tissues, and organs of the body, making you feel refreshed and vitalized.
5. Antioxidant properties: These small fishes also provide the body with coenzyme Q10. This enzyme acts as a good antioxidant in breaking down free radicals, thereby preventing the development of cancerous growths in the body.Health And Wellness Coaching Certification (CPD Accredited)
You can order Kedi Vitanature Ultramega supplements for your daily sardines nutrition to promote natural and sustainable health.
We sell member prices to encourage your patronage and membership after you conclude that our food supplement works.
ULTRAMEGA (Deep Sea Fish Oil Omega-3) N8,600
CALMAZINE (Promotes Bone Health and Nerve Function) N9,100
LYCOVITE (Supports Prostate and Heart Health) N10,600
CELLO Q10 (Supports heart function and energy production in cells) N14,700
We offer prompt product delivery using courier services for between N500 and N3,000 nationwide. Call/WhatsApp us on Mobile: 2348033205456/2348121325411 or Click here to Send Mail.