Treatment for boils: It is most likely that you may have had a problem with boils; this skin infection is highly prevalent and can be a source of great discomfort and pain. To really know what boils are, we will describe them as reddish round skin abscesses containing pus and are larger and harder than pimples.
Boils can spread easily and they are found in almost every part of the body, from the face, head, back and even on the buttocks. We will be looking at their cause and treatment for boils.
So what causes boils? Well, we know that they are skin infections that can be formed by the following:
1. Bacteria: Like most of the body infections, boils are caused by the presence of bacteria. Specifically, boils results from the action of Staphylococcus aureus, these microorganism penetrates the skin through the tiny hair follicle and in the right conditions, it grows and reacts with some proteins to form pus enclosed by a soft skin layer. Staphylococcus aureus can also infect the skin through open cuts and wounds that are not properly treated.
2. Poor hygiene: Dirt on the skin that is left unwashed aids bacterial growth and multiplication which leads to the build up of bacteria that block the skin pores, sweat glands and hair follicle, which leads to the development of boils.
3. Suppressed immune system: Suffering from an illness can reduce the body’s immune mechanism against invading bacteria which it normally would have eliminated. It also allows for the build up of the bacterial population, thereby giving way to boils in different parts of the body.
4. Diabetes: Boils can also be prevalent in diabetic patients if proper hygiene and medications are not maintained.
5. Clothing: The type of clothes we wear can also cause boils, so ensure that clothes are kept clean and are loose enough to allow for free air flow.
Boils are a real nuisance to the skin as they will always make you uncomfortable, especially when it appears on the face. This makes many people try pressing out the puss or find other quick methods that can remove the boil, but this can cause further skin damage or leave undesirable dark spots. So instead of complicating the problem, here is the treatment for boils.
• Herbal medicine for boils: Applying herbal mixtures to boils can be very effective in treatment for boils and leaving your skin with its natural tone. Some of these natural skin cleansers include castor oil, Epson salt, onion, and milk. Herbal ointments and soaps made from these natural extracts are also available for the treatment of boils.
• Medications: You can also try taking anti-inflammatory drugs that go in to dry up the puss and removes the boils. It can also be effective in treating underlying health problems that might have caused the boils. But there may be the risk of spots, and you also need to consult a doctor to know the likely side effects of such medications.
You can order for Reishi herbal medicine for the treatment of boils, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our product works.
The price is N7,510 excluding cost of delivery. We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail.
P.S. Product(s) will be deliver same day in Lagos and within 4 working days in other states.