This article explains treatment for cysts, causes and symptoms. About 80% of the human body is made up of fluid, and the body has a mechanism to efficiently manage the absorption and disposal of these fluids. But when the fluids in certain tissues are not properly drained, it can accumulate to form boil-like sacs that are known as cysts.
Cysts are sac-like structures with thin membranes covering their outer surface and separating them from neighbouring tissues. They can occur anywhere on the body; on the face, hands, legs, and even in the internal parts of the body. Cysts are quite common and can occur in various sizes, from small to very large cysts that can even displace internal organs.
There are many types of cysts which are identified based on where they occur in the body; the most common types are listed below:
Acne cysts: Also known as cystic acne, it can appear on the face.
Arachnoid cysts: Occurs in the brain.
Baker’s cysts: Also known as popliteal cysts, they are found behind the knee.
Bartholin's cysts: Affects the Bartholin glands found inside the vagina.
Breast cysts: Found inside the breast.
Breast cysts: Occurs on the eyelids.
Colloid cysts: Contains gelatinous materials and found in the brain.
Dentigerous cysts: Found in the crown of an unerupted tooth.
Dermoid cysts: Cysts that occur in sweat glands, hair follicles and various parts on the skin surface.
Epididymal cysts: Occurs on the testes of men.
Ganglion cysts: Found on joints that are covering a tendon (tissue that connects muscle to bone).
Hydatid cysts: Found in the liver and lungs
Ovarian cysts: Occurs in the ovary sac of women.
Pancreatic cysts: Also known as pseudocysts and are found in the stomach and intestines.
Periapical cysts: Also known as radicular cysts and are found in tooth pulp.
Pilar cysts: Also known as trichilemmal cysts, they are commonly found in the hair follicle of scalps.
Pilonidal cysts: They are found in the lower back region.
Pineal gland cysts: They are formed in the pineal gland of the brain.
Renal cysts: Found in the kidneys.
Sebaceous cysts: Commonly found on the skin of the face, back, scalp, and scrotum.
Tarlov cysts: Also known as perineurial cysts, they are found at the base of the spine and are usually filled with cerebrospinal fluid.
Vocal fold cysts: They are of two types; mucus retention cysts and epidermoid cysts and are found in the vocal cords.
The development of cysts can cause various symptoms depending on the type of cyst. In most cases, an abnormal lump which can either be painful or painless can be found on the affected area, growing beneath the skin. Ovarian cysts in women and epididymal cysts in men can be particularly painful. Most internal cysts do not show any symptoms, but cysts in the brain can cause headaches and dizziness, which requires immediate medical attention.
Most cysts are benign and non-cancerous and are mainly caused by a blockage in the body’s fluid drainage system. Common causes of this condition include the following:
• Infections: Most times bacteria can break through the skin surface and cause obstructions below the skin resulting in cysts.
• Inflammations: The cells surrounding the walls of certain tissues and organs can also become inflamed and develop into cysts.
• Injury: An injury to parts of the body can easily result in infections and inflammations that cause cysts.
• Genetic conditions: Some people are more predisposed to developing cysts more than others, this may be due to certain inherited traits.
Some cysts may go away without treatment, but if they persist, complications may result. Effective treatment for cysts include the following:
• Medications: Doctors usually prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs treatment for cysts which can help to drain out the fluid.
• Surgery: Large cysts may require surgical operations to remove them, sometimes it may just require draining the cyst or a more extensive procedure to extract the growth.
• Herbal medicine: Most cysts formations are often due to an underlying medical condition and this makes the use of herbal medicines to be a very effective treatment for cysts. Herbs help to treat any underlying conditions without any harmful side effects.
You can order for Golden Hypha and Reishi for the treatment of cysts, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our herbal products works.
The price for Golden Hypha is N13,750 and Reishi is N9,820 excluding cost of delivery.
We offer prompt delivery of the product using courier services for between N500 and N2,500 which depend on your location.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or Click here to send mail.