Treatment for gonorrhea: It is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that infects both men and women leading to several complications in the reproductive organs and urinary tracts. Gonorrhea is highly contagious and the infection gives way for other STDs such as Chlamydia and HIV.
The infection is becoming very widespread and is mostly common in sexually active adults and teenagers. In men, gonorrhea causes an inflammation of the testicles and tissues lining the scrotum. It also causes scarring of the urethra, which leads to a painful burning sensation when urinating; this is one of the most common symptoms of the disease.
In women, gonorrhea also causes a scar in the urinary tract and an inflammation of the pelvis that is also referred to as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), these conditions results in serious pains especially when passing out urine.
It is also a leading cause of infertility since the disease mostly affects the reproductive organs. Issues like low sperm count can be experienced in male sufferers, while in women the disease can lead to a blocked fallopian tube or an ectopic pregnancy.
The bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoeae is the cause of the gonorrhea infection that spreads easily to the moist areas of the body. The main method of transferring this infection is through sexual intercourse with an infected partner. Even people who engage in sexual activities like oral sex are also at risk of contracting the disease.
If left untreated, gonorrhea can cause more damaging and long-term complications, in some cases, the infection has been found to spread into the blood stream to cause health issues such as arthritis, cardiovascular disease and inflammation of the lining of the brain or spinal cord. So it is highly recommended that you seek treatment for gonorrhea immediately when any symptom of the disease is noticed. Available treatment methods include the following:
· Antibiotics: There are certain antibiotics that are used for the treatment of gonorrhea. Oral medications like Azithromycin or intravenous antibiotic injections of Ceftriaxone are administered.
· Gonorrhea treatment with herbal medicine: The use of herbal in treatment for gonorrhea has also proven to be very effective. Some of the herbs used to clear up the infection include:
· Garlic: This has beneficial natural antibacterial properties that kill off the bacteria and also reduces the inflammation. In addition to this, garlic also has active antioxidant properties that help to detoxify the body and boost immunity. Raw cloves can be consumed, while a squashed paste can also be applied on infected areas around the reproductive organs.
· Guyabano Fruit: Apart from the strong antibacterial and diuretic properties of this fruit, it contains high levels of Vitamin B1, B2, and C, in treatment for gonorrhea.
· Turmeric: This herb is mostly used as a spice in meals, and it has been used for centuries to treat various ailments. It is also effective in the treatment of gonorrhea as it helps in the elimination of the bacteria.
It is also important to point out here that abstinence from sex is the most effective way to keep gonorrhea at bay, also it is advisable to keep one sexual partner as multiple relationships increase the risk of contracting the disease.
For Herbal Treatment for Gonorrhea: The medicinal food supplements is Reishi N9,820, we sell member price to encourage patronage and membership after you have result that our food supplement works.
We offer prompt delivery of the products using courier services for between N500 and N2,000 nationwide.
Call us on Mobile: 2348033205456 or click here to send mail